Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Couple of Turkey Videos

Old 04-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Couple of Turkey Videos

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Kyle - I can only do it with a mouthcall - and even then, it's helter/skelter. 50 percent of the time, it sounds good every time. I'll give credit where it's due: when it sounds good, it sounds really good. But when I chop it up, it's just plain ghetto, and I almost choke to death on the mouthcall.

Not sure if you're watching or not, but Versus is screwing the northeast and giving us the Detroit/Colorado game (instead of MTL/PHI). Detroit is pummelling the Avs, and the Flyers game is knotted up at 2. [>:]
I hear ya there, I can do it everytime if I shake my head around like an idiot[&:]

And yeah, I am watching it. I wanted the chicken wings to loose.[:'(]
I'm not sure what you guys are smokin? Dallas is fillin the cup with booze this year.
Same cup as the wild[>:]
Yeah probably...
Old 04-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Kyle - I can only do it with a mouthcall - and even then, it's helter/skelter. 50 percent of the time, it sounds good every time. I'll give credit where it's due: when it sounds good, it sounds really good. But when I chop it up, it's just plain ghetto, and I almost choke to death on the mouthcall.

Not sure if you're watching or not, but Versus is screwing the northeast and giving us the Detroit/Colorado game (instead of MTL/PHI). Detroit is pummelling the Avs, and the Flyers game is knotted up at 2. [>:]
I hear ya there, I can do it everytime if I shake my head around like an idiot[&:]

And yeah, I am watching it. I wanted the chicken wings to loose.[:'(]
I'm not sure what you guys are smokin? Dallas is fillin the cup with booze this year.
Same cup as the wild[>:]
Yeah probably...
Same story here for our beloved sabres....
Old 04-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

I want to hear a beautiful noise like that second video Come Saturday morning.

I setup on one last Sunday that gobbled at every owl hoot in the woods. He flew down and the next thing I know he is gobbling 100 yards away.[:@][:@][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][&:][&:][&:]
JM, double on saturday for team 8? What'ya say?
That works for me.