Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Couple of Turkey Videos

Old 04-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Couple of Turkey Videos

Chicka chocka chocka chocka chocka . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NoXM0qRGE&feature=related These guys do it without a mouth call - and on the David Letterman show, no less!

Old 04-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Chicka chocka chocka chocka chocka . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NoXM0qRGE&feature=related These guys do it without a mouth call - and on the David Letterman show, no less!
Few of my buddies can gobble with their mouths.

I can only do it with a call in.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I want to hear a beautiful noise like that second video Come Saturday morning.

I setup on one last Sunday that gobbled at every owl hoot in the woods. He flew down and the next thing I know he is gobbling 100 yards away.[:@][:@][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][&:][&:][&:]
Old 04-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fran that is freakin awesome!!!

Edit: You too Dustin...haha
Old 04-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Kyle - I can only do it with a mouthcall - and even then, it's helter/skelter. 50 percent of the time, it sounds good every time. I'll give credit where it's due: when it sounds good, it sounds really good. But when I chop it up, it's just plain ghetto, and I almost choke to death on the mouthcall.

Not sure if you're watching or not, but Versus is screwing the northeast and giving us the Detroit/Colorado game (instead of MTL/PHI). Detroit is pummelling the Avs, and the Flyers game is knotted up at 2. [>:]
Old 04-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

I setup on one last Sunday that gobbled at every owl hoot in the woods. He flew down and the next thing I know he is gobbling 100 yards away.[:@][:@][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][&:][&:][&:]
JM, double on saturday for team 8? What'ya say?
Old 04-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Next time... I recommend sitting on the other side of the tree
Old 04-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kyle - I can only do it with a mouthcall - and even then, it's helter/skelter. 50 percent of the time, it sounds good every time. I'll give credit where it's due: when it sounds good, it sounds really good. But when I chop it up, it's just plain ghetto, and I almost choke to death on the mouthcall.

Not sure if you're watching or not, but Versus is screwing the northeast and giving us the Detroit/Colorado game (instead of MTL/PHI). Detroit is pummelling the Avs, and the Flyers game is knotted up at 2. [>:]
I hear ya there, I can do it everytime if I shake my head around like an idiot[&:]

And yeah, I am watching it. I wanted the chicken wings to loose.[:'(]

(still possible...GOOOOOOOOOOAL (3-4). I'm a fan of the wild, and whoever is playing the wings)
Old 04-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

I hear ya there, I can do it everytime if I shake my head around like an idiot[&:]

I'm not sure what you guys are smokin? Dallas is fillin the cup with booze this year.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

I'm not sure what you guys are smokin? Dallas is fillin the cup with booze this year.
Same cup as the wild[>:]

Quick Reply: Couple of Turkey Videos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.