Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You read about it, now watch it live! (NC miss!)

Old 04-22-2008, 08:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: You read about it, now watch it live! (NC miss!)

I wanna also give (a little more) credit where it's due....

I have never met anyone more passionate about hunting than Rob. When we had a close encounter, last year, with another mature bird.....it was I who had the bow in hand. We never got a shot off at that bird (though he was 10yds closer than the one Rob shot at). Rob was ABSOLUTELY tore up[8D], afterwards (when it didn't come together).

This year.....same emotions.....

I admire that a lot. Kudos buddy.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I could not stand it anymore. i have sloooow dial up so i gutted it out and waited 30 minutes to watch it. GREAT video guys, it was worth the wait. Its nice seeing some real world hunting just like that. great work Jeffo on the camera loved hearing you guys comunicate. I was shocked though [&:]i thought you guys would have more of an accent being foreign'ers To bad on the shot Rob, it was a long wait at full draw. If you have hunted as long as you/us have, there gonna be some misses sometimes. thats jusy hunting. that was a hell of a bird to and thanks for posting the vid, i loved it.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Even with shotguns blood they say if you've never missed you haven't been hunting very long. I'm not sure there is much I would change because even with the miss, we're still get tons of fun out of it at ole Rob's expense. That's totally okay, like I wrote one other time and I'll add,

1000 miles at about $260 in gas, 7.5 hours on the road both ways, time with good people, great friends....priceless.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Watched the video finally. LOL you guys startled me at the end trying to stop the bird! Anyways, great video, sounds like an awesome time.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

haha come on guys this isnt deer, a "MAHH" wont always stop a turk! hahaha try a" PUHT" or cluck with the mouth call. Nice try though, i missed one this weekend too.