Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If God said to you...

Old 04-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If God said to you...

Yeah, pinkeys are pretty useless anyway.

Trouthunter, is that a prayer or a dream? LOL!
Old 04-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh I know what i would do! I would cut off m pinky and get a surgeon to sew it back on!
Old 04-18-2008, 05:04 PM

My God would never ask me to do such a thing. I think that I am on the right path with wanting to be be a hunter though! God loves me, what else can I say?

BTW, you do know the verse in the bible that says to pluck out your eye or cut off your arm is better then all of you going to hell, he didn't mean that littarely right?
Old 04-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

BTW, you do know the verse in the bible that says to pluck out your eye or cut off your arm is better then all of you going to hell...
Well, wouldn't life on earth without bowhunting be the same thing as hell anyway?

DISCLAIMER: notice the *wink* for it implies the preceding material is not for real but rather only for fake. Also note that this here disclaimer only applies to those who either have or want to blow things way out of proportion and especially context. In the original post, the benefit of the doubt was given (albiet in subsequenterror) affording everyone the ability to pick out implied meaning.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Gundeck

Yeah, pinkeys are pretty useless anyway.
Oh yeah? Try telling that to this guy

Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Typical Buck

Yep the pinkie would have to go.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

BTW, you do know the verse in the bible that says to pluck out your eye or cut off your arm is better then all of you going to hell...
Well, wouldn't life on earth without bowhunting be the same thing as hell anyway?

DISCLAIMER: notice the *wink* for it implies the preceding material is not for real but rather only for fake. Also note that this here disclaimer only applies to those who either have or want to blow things way out of proportion and especially context. In the original post, the benefit of the doubt was given (albiet in subsequenterror) affording everyone the ability to pick out implied meaning.
Nevermind, you didn't get it.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: djs06dc5

i would say my third finger...that way i could still give my girl the shocker.....two fo the pink one fo the stink!!!
im surprised this guy didnt get deleted... that was out of line... sorry, just sayin.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tread lightly, Aaron... You never know when you might run into djs06dc5 in the woods - it might be a *shocking* experience. [:-]

If there's one thing I know about the shocker - if a guy's delivered it once, he'll deliver it again without hesitation.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

ORIGINAL: djs06dc5

i would say my third finger...that way i could still give my girl the shocker.....two fo the pink one fo the stink!!!
im surprised this guy didnt get deleted... that was out of line... sorry, just sayin.
Me too, this board shouldn't be corrupted with such garbage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.