Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

She's Ready, Will the Gobblers cooperate?

Old 04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default She's Ready, Will the Gobblers cooperate?

GMMAT has some birds located that is for sure, now will they cooperate?

I'm ready, she's ready. Well, you saw her bare,

Now see her fully dressed!

Notice anything other than the quiver full of arrows?

That's right, I said it before and I'm sticking by it. I'll never shoot another bow without either a factory or MeanV suppressor installed.

I got ahold of Dan (MeanV) on Saturday and inquired about a suppressor for the Black Ice. Talk about fantastic customer service. I received the suppressor in the mail today. He shipped it immediately knowing I'll be on the road Thursday. I love these little suppressors and am in awe how well they work. The first one I added to my Ally. I thought my Ally was quiet until I added the MeanV. wow what a difference. As smooth as this (BI) bow shot, it's even better with the addition of the MeanV suppressor. I highly recommend if you don't have one on your bow, get one on your bow regardless of bow manuf because these little things work amazingly.

So, in closing, she's sighted in to 50 yards, I'm ready, she's ready, will the birds be ready?
Old 04-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: She's Ready, Will the Gobblers cooperate?

Your stabalizer needs the blue pill[8D]

And MeanV, start cranking out some front mounts. My trykon begs you to
Old 04-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks great Rob, good luck to you. Gorgeous day we had today wasn't it?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Kyle, lol

and Matt, the next couple days are even going to be better!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck with the birds Rob.

I hope you have better luck than I did the last 2 days. Mine are all henned up. They fly down and have hens with them when they hit the ground. Then to add insult to injury, the hens run right past me to the gobbler. I just can't compete with that.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your MeanV is on upside down. LOL

Good luck bud, I hope you whack em good.........and if you don't need the wings for anything make sure you save them for me. (Primaries anyway)

If you get a little roadweary on your way back through there's always an open bed here at Casa De Mickey, give me buzz if you need.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Good luck bud, I hope you whack em good.........and if you don't need the wings for anything make sure you save them for me. (Primaries anyway)

If you get a little roadweary on your way back through there's always an open bed here at Casa De Mickey, give me buzz if you need.
LOL are you serious about it being upside down? I like the down look better than the up look. And thanks for the offer for the open bed, not sure what time I will be coming through your neck of the woods, I'll holla at you when I do. It's going to be late Sunday.

Thanks jmbuck....do your gobblers open up after 9:00 am?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

LOL are you serious about it being upside down? I like the down look better than the up look.
I also put mine on the other way.....The closer it isto the center of the string the more efficient it is at suppressing string oscillation.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL are you serious about it being upside down?
Technically.......yeah you want to get it positioned as close to the center of teh string as possible which means the up position.
In theory it should help the string overtravel a bit and dampen more occilation because it's closer to the center.

In reality? LOL I always position them up but you do have a "limp" theme going on there.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL, maybe I'll turn it around, it works so amazingly as it is. I do love to tinker with them so....

Quick Reply: She's Ready, Will the Gobblers cooperate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.