Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Step one: Admit you have a Problem (Man Law within)

Old 04-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Step one: Admit you have a Problem (Man Law within)

whitetailbowhunter, that would make 7. [&:] Welcome Mathieu, it's a good organization but bro, 10? You have it worse than I.
LOL well I was exaggerating a bit there..
Old 04-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't afford to have that nice of a problem
Old 04-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

Rob she's a looker.

The reason I went with a Cardiac is her size for blinds and my boat.
Shorter bows are more than enough accurate for hunting.

Make sure to Text me if you or Jeff score, I will do the same
Sounds good Germ, I'll look forward to the text. If Jeff's willing, it will all be on video.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bow rob. Congrats.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

buckeye, thanks bud, I was out this morning and turkeys were gobblin all around the house. One was roosted with hens not 100 yards out my front door. When I was sighting her in, a hen walked in behind the targets and took flight when I went to pull arrows.

Ben, I've been thinking about her for some time. I emailed all the Corporate staff guys and told them to talk me out of it, as you see that didn't happen. The more I shot her today, the more suprised I was. She's a shooter.

BPBowhunter, thanks Brian. I'm anxious to set up your Patriot and see how she feels. I've never shot one.

whitetailbowhunter, lol

nic bleuer, that's kinda why it's a problem...lol

jim1966, thanks bud.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

Hey Rob how many bows you got now?
My name is Mathieu I a bowaholic and if I could I would have at the least 10 right now![8D]

I would be willing to bet that becasue Rob is "bowtech corporate staff" that he doesn't have to pay much if at all for his bows. If his wife is likemost womenshe doesn't care how many free bowshe gets.One the other handfor the guys whohave to pay full price for them,thentheir women start to get a bit mad if they haveto buy a new bow each and every year. Sure new bows are nice to play with and I am one of the lucky ones to get to have the new bow each year. But if I had to buy them, I would pass as save my money for something more usefull.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

iei, there is some truth to it but there is still $ involved. I don't want diminished, this bow was not free and it's not why I have it. I wanted it, I bought it. I make a comfortable living, she does as well owning her own business, $ is one thing we do not discuss. Too many couples make it more of a deal than it needs to be. The other thing, I know next year, either on line or around my area I'm respected enough that I know the bow will go to good hands and I'll be even up.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: idahoelkinstructor
I would be willing to bet that becasue Rob is "bowtech corporate staff" that he doesn't have to pay much if at all for his bows. If his wife is likemost womenshe doesn't care how many free bowshe gets.One the other handfor the guys whohave to pay full price for them,thentheir women start to get a bit mad if they haveto buy a new bow each and every year. Sure new bows are nice to play with and I am one of the lucky ones to get to have the new bow each year. But if I had to buy them, I would pass as save my money for something more usefull.
LOL!! I think Rob explained it well. I was invited to be on Staff in Dec. 06. In the spring of 04 I bought a new carbon handled High Country, Mathews Outback, 2- Hoyt Xtecs, Bowtech Dually, and a Bowtech Liberty. Guess which 2 hung around for more than 3 months.That's a pretty typical year for me, buying 3 to 4 bows.I've always had the addiction (40 years worth)

Hello!! I'm Dan and I've always been a Bowaholic

Dan
Old 04-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice!
Old 04-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Nice!
Thanks Mike.

Quick Reply: Step one: Admit you have a Problem (Man Law within)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.