Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowharmony.com

Old 04-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Bowharmony.com

Bowharmony.com is the onlyhunting site on the web that matches a hunter with an ideal hunting partner, based on 29 dimensions of compatibility.Our proven matchmaking system will most assuredly result in happier, healthier, longer-lasting days in the field. To help you better understand these 29 dimensions, we've grouped them into Core Traits and Vital Attributes.

Core Traits are defining aspects of who you are.These traitsremain largely unchanged throughout your adult life, such as your preference for gun/bow, the make/model of your favorite pickup truck, the awesomeness of your bow, the length of your arrow shaft,overzealous enthusiasm for taking "quality photos,"your favorite camo pattern, and willingness to shoot fawns!

Vital Attributes are based on learning and experience, and are more likely to change based on life events and decisions you make asa hunter, such as yourstatus as "the man" in YOUR woods,overall woodsmanship, trad skills,preference between light/heavy arrowsand willingness to hunt inside a fenced enclosure!

These key areas paint a powerful portrait of who you are at the deepest level and form the basis for how our patented Compatibility Matching Systemfindsthat special wingman thatis truly right for you.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowharmony.com

What a loser[8D]
Old 04-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just took the test. It said I should be using traditional gear and should set up my stand in the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders' locker room
Old 04-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 04-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bowharmony is actually where I first met Germ - and our love for each other has flourished ever since.

I think it's the way he spoons...
Old 04-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

It told me that I was best suited to have Lucy Lui as my hunting partner.....SCHWING!!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

No way, Gutshot - I think Preachertony is more your type.

So tell us, Kyle - who is your bowharmony.com perfect match? This is your chance to pick your HNI boyfriend. If you don't pick, somebody will shamelessly pick one for you. [:-]
Old 04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think I am going to apply to law school...
Old 04-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

No way, Gutshot - I think Preachertony is more your type.

So tell us, Kyle - who is your bowharmony.com perfect match? This is your chance to pick your HNI boyfriend. If you don't pick, somebody will shamelessly pick one for you. [:-]
Actually Quik, I didn't want to spill...it said...well, it said it was you, bud[&o] ....that pic is of me, striving to be YOU
Old 04-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: kwilson16

I think I am going to apply to law school...
You're already over qualified!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.