Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Granpa's special blend....

Old 04-02-2008, 11:41 AM

Default Granpa's special blend....

Whoo wee....Grandpa mixed up another batch of his special blend sunday and it's gonna be a biggun, You should seeum coma runnin right up to the feeder....sooooweeee, Grandpas been a huntin them hogs fer a long time and he knows what getsim a pumped up, If we can a find a camera we gonna show them pitures of the hogs and how Granpa, special blend makes them hogs go nuts
Old 04-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Granpa's special blend....

Cool, can't wait to see the pics.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

At least five I.Q. points just jumped right out of my head.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sonnys

Whoo wee....Grandpa mixed up another batch of his special blend sunday and it's gonna be a biggun, You should seeum coma runnin right up to the feeder....sooooweeee, Grandpas been a huntin them hogs fer a long time and he knows what getsim a pumped up, If we can a find a camera we gonna show them pitures of the hogs and how Granpa, special blend makes them hogs go nuts
No offence, but is there a reason you keep posting this repeatedly over the course of a month?
Old 04-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL!
Old 04-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

X2
ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Old 04-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

Holy Crap! That there is some funny sh!+!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Old 04-02-2008, 01:56 PM

[hr] That is a joke please tell me that is a joke quiksilver!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JoeRE

ORIGINAL: sonnys

No offence, but is there a reason you keep posting this repeatedly over the course of a month?

Same reason other members ask the same questions every OTHER month??? Post count!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:24 PM

Hey Joe no offense taken, But since you asked ill try to explain my friend.

The first time was acouple weeks ago when grandpa made the first batch since the last time we went a hog huntin.....NOW I posted this time cuz its going to be a new huntin trip and grandpa went to the trouble of whuppin up his new batch....My way of sayin thanks I guess....Also we are gonna try to get some pictures for everyone on here....But since YOU think I obviously shouldnt have posted this for a second time I dont want to hog up the space on this forum...Sonnys has 67 post You my friend have 1037....I think maybe you are one of those asking the same questions over and over and now to make you happy I will not be posting on here anymore........Jack A**

Quick Reply: Granpa's special blend....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.