Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Update on my Bowtech

Old 04-01-2008, 03:31 PM
N2D

Default Update on my Bowtech

As some of you may have seen, I had an interesting situation that I was confronted withlast Saturday with my new Allegiance. Yesterday the dealer called my home in the morning probably as soon as his store opened. He was very apologetic and professional. He had been in contact with Bowtech and assured me that things will be corrected to my satisfaction. Today the other bow was taken back and he said my new bow was on order.

I will not go into further details at this time since I did not speak to Bowtech myself.All I wanted was what I had ordered and payed for, nothing less, nothing more. The dealer is taken care of me andthat is more than enough to make me happy.

So once again, thanks to all thatgave input on this situation. When my new Ally arrives and I get her set up I am confident that I will be able to give this bow thegoodreview that it deserves.

Ed
Old 04-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Update on my Bowtech

See, there you go thats all you had to do, now when it gets here, enjoy your solid limbs with INVELVET.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good to hear and what we expected. I look forward to your review. Keep us posted.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

thats good then
Old 04-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good for you, and let us know what you think about it,I am thinking about getting anally too!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear, i knew bowtech would take care of it.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

glad to here you got it taken care of!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

you have every right to receive what you ordered glad its getting ironed out, hope you love the new one
ORIGINAL: N2D

As some of you may have seen, I had an interesting situation that I was confronted withlast Saturday with my new Allegiance. Yesterday the dealer called my home in the morning probably as soon as his store opened. He was very apologetic and professional. He had been in contact with Bowtech and assured me that things will be corrected to my satisfaction. Today the other bow was taken back and he said my new bow was on order.

I will not go into further details at this time since I did not speak to Bowtech myself.All I wanted was what I had ordered and payed for, nothing less, nothing more. The dealer is taken care of me andthat is more than enough to make me happy.

So once again, thanks to all thatgave input on this situation. When my new Ally arrives and I get her set up I am confident that I will be able to give this bow thegoodreview that it deserves.

Ed
Old 04-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

Good to hear. Now don't forget MAN LAW pics when you get her!!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ranger10

Good to hear. Now don't forget MAN LAW pics when you get her!!
Exactly!

Quick Reply: Update on my Bowtech

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.