Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Im still a skeptic though still impressed...

Old 03-29-2008, 05:53 AM

Default Im still a skeptic though still impressed...

Ok, this is supposedly a Buffalo rib that was penetrated by a slick trick head. Looks a little small, but if it is true, Im sold!! Go to the slick trick web page and look at the animals that have been tricked!

Old 03-29-2008, 05:56 AM

Default RE: Im still a skeptic though still impressed...

can't get it larger!! Ok, I can't get the pic up, so if ya wanna see it and let me know your thoughts got to www.slicktrick.net look at the page that says " see what animales have been tricked" look at the buffalo bone.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:48 AM

it's still too small to see!

Old 03-29-2008, 07:46 AM

Here is a better picture of it:

Honestly though ribs are not that hard to penetrate, they are pretty soft and pliable for the most part when the animal is alive.

The pig is more impressive to me, they are pretty tough. A rhino or elephant would be even more impressive.

I don't see where these heads are any different than most of what else is on currently on the market. Just a replaceable blade head with a chisel point on them. I do like the looks of them though.

I don't see where these heads have done anything that any other head on the market wouldn't have done or have done in the past. Every game animal on that page has been taken with a conventional two blade head at one point or another. Heck, most of them have been taken with long bows and stone heads in the past.

My opinion anyway.

Paul
Old 03-29-2008, 07:52 AM

Hey Paul, I was wondering where you have been. Yeh, I only will consider them if they shoot more accuratley and are easier to sight in, I think any head can do this really. ( fixed that is) I do like the new looks of the Grizz Trick coming in June, these heads seem to be a little stronger than Muzzy, but I won't know until I put my hands on em.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:39 AM

I've been having problems with the medication VA. I haven't been on the computer as much as a result. I get dizzy and whoozy feeling and I just can't handle looking at the computer screen very long. I have been doing a lot of reading though.

They took me off Zoloft and put me on Celexa, but I still feel the same physically. I can't go back to work until the 11th[:-]. I don't mind being off work, but disability doesn't pay hardly anything. I think they said after child support I will get like 75 or 80 bucks a week!

Sorry to hijack the thread guys.

Paul
Old 03-29-2008, 11:17 AM

Paul I will PM you buddy!!