Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pro shop set up, i cant believe it

Old 03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pro shop set up, i cant believe it

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

I agree collie!!! where do I sign up???

We'd need to sign up at the bank so I can start the place. Rebecca and I talked about it several times. Next time we are on the boat, hopefully we won't have time to talk about it for catching fish... but in the event that the fishing is slow I'll give you the whole scoop on the shop I wanted to start... its just too damn much dough to start up.... too much competition around my parts, especially with BPS building in Ashland, GM being up and running (or at least walking) and GT fixing to build a bigger store.

I'll teach you what you need to know though.... teach me how to catch bass all the time.... thats what mystifies me... a bow ain't nothing too complicated....
Old 03-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I know exactly what your talking about. That's why I became self proficient. There is one shop I'd let touch my bow and only ONE guy in the shop, the owner, NO OTHER SHOP as they are a joke. You would think that a shop owner would learn and teach it's employees as it reflects right back to the shop.
I think Im pretty lucky I got a good shop and owner. Rob you checked my bow after purchase and it met your liking! What I like is my owner is not just out to make a buck but to make freinds also!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

that sucks, but at least hes set to go now!