Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got turkeys?

Old 03-28-2008, 12:49 PM

Default RE: Got turkeys?

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Yeah Darth needs his inhaler right now.

[:-]
Starting to twitch a bit Matt. LOL Dont let those little rats with wings get to ya. LOL[8D]
Old 03-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is it baiting if I wear corn cob shoes? Hey Andy can you make me an "Ultimate corn pile" camo outfit......maybe if I lie really still and sound like a kernal?[:-]
Old 03-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Matt...you're a "fly" guy......ever tie a chow pattern?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Matt (RJ), amazing pictures and funny you let me know where, for some reason when I looked at the first picture, I knew exactly where it was. Then the second picture WOW, in your face Toms! Fantastic.

Matt / PA, breath, breath, calm, breath.... [8D] They are gobblin here. My neighbor said he stepped out back his shop to take a pizz and a gobbler not 50 yards or so in a tree scared it right out of him.

Jeff, 3 weeks, I keep telling myself, 3 weeks.!

4 weeks to PA's so I'll get a great southern preview and Heninator...LOL Don't forget to mention that huge strutter at 18 yards!
Old 03-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

A few more

Old 03-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob:

My dad watched a gobbler with 2 hens in the plot in front of my camp yesterday. Dad was in the barn doing chores and the gobbler let him know he was there with over a dozen gobbles. They are apparently feeling it now. I'm so antsy that I think Lisa's going to start making me sleep on the couch soon. [8D] Every morning I'm practicing my calling in the car, and taking the long way to work to look for birds locally around here. It's going to be a good year I can tell.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Beautiful photos Im slobbering at the mouth
Old 04-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

A few more for you guys to look at. The pics have been slow as my plots on the other end of the property are producing well and this one hasn't seemed to take off yet. They are apparently in the other plots nearly every day, and haven't been here much since my corn pile was gone several weeks ago.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Drooling,

I filmed 3 hens dusting today with one longbeard hanging close in and out of strut. I'm having trouble uploading it to Photobucket. I'll try tomorrow.

Nice Birds Matt, looking forward to getting together to film you drop one. Did you get a second tag, mine came yesterday.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice pics Matt. I'm starting to catch a bad case of Spring Fever. Called in a couple birds now - and I've been leaving for work 1/2 hr early so I can ride around and look in the local fields...

Quick Reply: Got turkeys?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.