Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting DVD wanted

Old 03-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowhunting DVD wanted

OK guys , i'm after a great Bowhunting DVD .... what do you Recommend ? . I'd like something with ELK as i'm going ELK hunting this year , but its not essential as i have just finished watching the TRUTH 9 BIG BULLS . Whitetail is ok , as that will be my next hunt .

Something a bit different, not just the shot if you know what i mean . I like the build up to the shot and atmosphere that comes with it .
Old 03-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunting DVD wanted

primos makes great videos, and they categorize them into the game on the dvd. a great whitetail one would be drury, or the wild outdoors
Old 03-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Eastman's probably has some good elk videos. Tough to beat Primos in that regard too.

BUT if you want something a little different, get Primal Dreams from the Wensels. It encompasses the very core of why we hunt, and has some of the coolest footage of not just game animals, but everything. It is NOT a typical hunting video though, as I only think they show a couple actual shots on turkeys, but it is so enjoyable.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM

Check out "The Grind" from White Knuckle Productions.....great video...all bowhunting, and its not your typical hunting dvd, they have some awesome footage
Old 03-25-2008, 12:44 PM

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Check out "The Grind" from White Knuckle Productions.....great video...all bowhunting, and its not your typical hunting dvd, they have some awesome footage
x2
Great video!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

primos makes great videos, and they categorize them into the game on the dvd. a great whitetail one would be drury, or the wild outdoors
I got this years DVD and it had 2 elk bow hunts that were pretty exciting, thank God for skip and fastforward...
The marketing kills me, just shut-up and kill the animals already