Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

rage broadheads

Old 03-30-2008, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: rage broadheads

I KNOW I have the most trauma inflicting BH on the tip of my arrow that is made......bar none.
Untrue statement. Can not see how you know this. Have you seen the damage from all broadheads out there? Have you seen the trauma inflicted on every deer that has been shot with a broadhead? Not trying to argue here, but I would be more careful in wording. ie., "the most" and "that is made".

Jmho.

LT
Old 03-30-2008, 07:06 AM
Dominant Buck

LT are you just constantly trying to stir up **** with me???

If you're gonna quote me....quote the me in entirety and not take one statement out of context. I stand by that statement with MY setup. If you need to.....go back and reference the phtoos I've provided....and put up some of your own to dispel the claim. I'd love to see 'em.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not stirring anything here Jeff. I just made a statement that included a quote You made.

I have pics of the only three deer I have killed with a bow. All with Slick Trick 100gr heads, and they are all just as dead as yours. 2 with holes thru the heart and 1 with 1 lung, liver, and major arteries severed (hard quartering away shot).

It was in no way intended to belittle you or your knowledge Jeff. I just thought it was a very broad statement you made.

Carry on.

LT
Old 03-30-2008, 07:16 AM
Dominant Buck

If your setup will push it.......I don't think there's a more devastating BH out there. If your setup won't......I'd go with a more traditional COC head.

At 300+fps and 80+#'s of KE.......I don't worry about whether mine will or won't.
That's what I said that preceeded the quote you cited. I'm pushing a helluva lot of KE with MY setup.....and I haven't seen anything that I feel like will produce more trauma.

Nobody's posting up photos of "their" head doing what I've seen this head do. Heck I might not be shooting them, this fall.....so I certainly don't wanna push them on anyone. Be realistic, though. You cant argue the reults they produce.

I'll be looking for something similar if I jump ship.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:25 AM

Jeff, why would you jump ship??
Old 03-30-2008, 07:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Jeff, why would you jump ship??
Read the other Rage thread.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:30 AM

which one??? 800 of them!! LOL!!!