Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I don't care how you....

Old 03-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I don't care how you....

Sorry Germ, I have no interest.

I will only hunt with people who hunt with self bows and home made arrows tipped with hand-cutflint broadheads that hunt from the ground, with no blind, dressed in the skins of their previous kills, and are by far "the man" in their woods.

You, my friend, are clearly not good enough.[8D]
Old 03-24-2008, 01:21 PM

sometimes poaching is fun... the rush and it is tough a lot of cops out there... JK I agree, infact you can share a blind with my neighbor, my blind is taken by me sorry
Old 03-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can hunt anyway you'd like, just as long is its how I tell you to
Old 03-24-2008, 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: Germ

[align=left]Kill a turkey[/align][align=left]mount your deer[/align][align=left]what you hunt with[/align][align=left]who you hunt for[/align][align=left]medthod you choose to hunt with.[/align][align=left]Bait'em[/align][align=left]Stalk'em[/align][align=left]Abush them[/align][align=left]Shoot them with a gun[/align][align=left]Shoot them with a Compound[/align][align=left]Shoot them with a stick and string[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]I deem no medthods of hunting more "hard" than any other, I don't care if you're the man or a kid starting out.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]If one has a passion for hunting, you are welcome in a blind, tree or on a stalk with me.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]My only rule is "To have Fun"[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align]
Well ... I TOTALLY agree with you!!! If, however, the rest of the peeps on HNI agree as well, ...there go the forums
Ain't that the truth
Old 03-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think i passed that test in Ky I had a blast
Old 03-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Me too you Neanderthal, and you stoled my SHED

Old 03-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT
And if that involves a little spoonin'.......more power to ya.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)
I Love having Fun!! I never hunted out of a DB blind until Kat started Bowhunting. I found out those DB's are really nice. It'd be tough to have fun like that in a Treestand

Dan
Old 03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: GMMAT
And if that involves a little spoonin'.......more power to ya.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)
I Love having Fun!! I never hunted out of a DB blind until Kat started Bowhunting. I found out those DB's are really nice. It'd be tough to have fun like that in a Treestand

Dan

But not impossible and might be fun to try.[8D]
Old 03-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I dont understand, your a muscle head, you could have just beat me up and took it [8D]Tell ya what, if you kill that buck now that he is all growed up, that shed is your baby thats comming from the bottom of my heart

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Me too you Neanderthal, and you stoled my SHED
Old 03-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Bartender

Ten Fer brotha

[align=left]Kill a turkey[/align][align=left]mount your deer[/align][align=left]what you hunt with[/align][align=left]who you hunt for[/align][align=left]medthod you choose to hunt with.[/align][align=left]Bait'em[/align][align=left]Stalk'em[/align][align=left]Abush them[/align][align=left]Shoot them with a gun[/align][align=left]Shoot them with a Compound[/align][align=left]Shoot them with a stick and string[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]I deem no medthods of hunting more "hard" than any other, I don't care if you're the man or a kid starting out.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]If one has a passion for hunting, you are welcome in a blind, tree or on a stalk with me.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]My only rule is "To have Fun"[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align]

Quick Reply: I don't care how you....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.