Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wolfskin material?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:50 AM

Default RE: Wolfskin material?

ORIGINAL: Germ

Dude like your football team, the briars are weaker in PA than MI
Oh you wanna go there now don't you Germ? You and Buckeye have been spooning way too much lately haven't you? LOL.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Typical Buck

Bear paws my butt, more like getting slapped with 10 baseball bats as big as your fingers are!

>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I have two hands to slap you and buckeye with, buckeye is getting a right and you a left since your a south paw [8D]come June you guys better be running its called pimp slapping with bear paws [8D]
Old 03-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Dude like your football team, the briars are weaker in PA than MI
Oh you wanna go there now don't you Germ? You and Buckeye have been spooning way too much lately haven't you? LOL.
Sure let us go there
www.michigandaily.com/media/storage/paper851/news/2007/09/21/Football/Michigan.Vs.Penn.State.A.Timeline-2983709.shtml]http://media.www.michigandaily.com/media/storage/paper851/news/2007/09/21/Football/Michigan.Vs.Penn.State.A.Timeline-2983709.shtml[/url]
Old 03-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best stuff you can get for bowhunting. I've been wearing it for 7 or 8 years now!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:36 AM

Oh now theres a credible source for a story about PSU vs Michigan. Oh no thats not a one-sided source. LOL[8D]
Old 03-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh now theres a credible source for a story about PSU vs Michigan. Oh no thats not a one-sided source. LOL[8D]
No but the last 10 years have beenone sided, LOL
Old 03-24-2008, 12:20 PM

No but the last 10 years have been one sided, LOL
Oh now don't forget a few well documented cases of cheating and extreme one-sided officiating by some born and bred michigan officials Need I remind you of the additional 2 seconds Lloyd cried about oh and the out-of-bounds call by the one-eyed michigan official? Hmmmmmmmmmmm Now explain to me why there is ALWAYS a michigan born and bred official on the field for PSU vs Michigan. Why is the Big Ten so affraid of PSU doing well? Hmmmm?

Oh and By the way you now have to stop using the term Big House for that sad excuse of a field, since PSU's Beaver Stadium is now the largest Stadium In college football since michigan can't adhere to ADA standards. LOL
Old 03-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

No but the last 10 years have been one sided, LOL
Oh now don't forget a few well documented cases of cheating and extreme one-sided officiating by some born and bred michigan officials Need I remind you of the additional 2 seconds Lloyd cried about oh and the out-of-bounds call by the one-eyed michigan official? Hmmmmmmmmmmm Now explain to me why there is ALWAYS a michigan born and bred official on the field for PSU vs Michigan. Why is the Big Ten so affraid of PSU doing well? Hmmmm?

Oh and By the way you now have to stop using the term Big House for that sad excuse of a field, since PSU's Beaver Stadium is now the largest Stadium In college football since michigan can't adhere to ADA standards. LOL
We own that beaver house Yes we suck at ADA standardsOk I will give you those 2 games.
Now you're 2 and 8

Penn State is a great school, MI Should use them for a warm up game instead of App State[&:]