Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3D shoot in St. Louis area

Old 03-23-2008, 07:22 PM

Default RE: 3D shoot in St. Louis area

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Hey Momighty... if you're coming to P'ville, give me a shout... I'm heading up there early in the morning this time. Would love to shoot with ya.
Will do. It will be relatively early since I have to head back to school, but I'm not sure which one we are going to do. They are both about the same distance from here. Alton may be a little closer, but I really love the Perryville shoot, and I've came close to placing there a couple times.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm just hoping my new sight comes in in enough time to sight it in and get the Connie all set up ... but I am shooting the Guardian pretty darn well right now. After clearing out some cobwebs early today, I only dropped 5 points on the back 20 today. But I still can't wait to start using my "real" 3d rig.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just thought I'd give this another try. Any more takers?
Old 03-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Got a time you're going to get there yet, John?

I'm toying with the idea of driving up there, as my wife and two boys are out of town this weekend visiting her mother.

But I'd only do it if I got to shoot with you guys; no sense in driving two hours past a local shoot if I still ended up shooting with people I didn't know.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mobow is supposed to let me know, later tonight,what time his group wants to meet up.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone that is thinking about going to this shoot NEEDS to go. This shoot is put on by the archery club I belong to, River City Bow Hunters. I will not be there this Sunday, I have go visit mom & dad in Indiana. It is a great shoot, great guys and I promise you that you will have a good time. Our numbers have been on the downfall the last couple of year. So much so that we have considered cutting back the number of shoots we do each year and if we cannot start getting some shooters, then we may be force to stop putting them on all together. Enjoy yourself and shoot well if you make the shoot on Sunday.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:01 AM

I must admit, the threat of rain is working my nerves a little.......I don't much like to do anything in the rain......Especially get cold and wet. That's just no fun. I dunno, I may tough it out though, we'll see what it looks like later on.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll tell ya what's working my nerves... John said you guys might start at 8 or 8:30... That'd put me getting up around 5:30ish or so at least on a day when my wife and kids are out of town... I could sleep in, wake up lazily, slowly drink a couple mochas, and drive 30 minutes up the road and shoot Perryville -- on one of the few days this year I'll get to sleep in any at all.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

So does that means you think you are so sweet you afraid youwill melt?
Old 03-27-2008, 07:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

I'll tell ya what's working my nerves... John said you guys might start at 8 or 8:30... That'd put me getting up around 5:30ish or so at least on a day when my wife and kids are out of town... I could sleep in, wake up lazily, slowly drink a couple mochas, and drive 30 minutes up the road and shoot Perryville -- on one of the few days this year I'll get to sleep in any at all.
Ouch. Ummmm.......dude, was that a challenge to drag my arse out in the rain? I would hate to let you down, especially given @ your...........level of maturity, you need all thesleep you can get.......

And if that weren't enough.......Then I get this!

So does that means you think you are so sweet you afraid youwill melt?
John, what time you want me @ your place dude? I can't take this pressure anymore.......We're gonna unleash the pink and hope I don't make a damn fool of myself.

Quick Reply: 3D shoot in St. Louis area

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.