Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Limb Driver Rest?

Old 03-20-2008, 06:08 PM
N2D

Default Limb Driver Rest?

Anyone here use one of these? Pro's, Con's? I like the idea but it looks like the arrow could fall off easy.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Limb Driver Rest?

Alot of people here do, including me.... You wont be disapointed.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:13 PM

Its a quality rest. You'll want an arrow holder on the shelf as well as something to quiet the prongs down as the arrow slides across, but its a great rest.

I recently installed one on my Trykon.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:15 PM

Actually, just installed mine today. Its the easiest rest I've ever set up. I had it shooting bullet holes through paper in 5 shots. I was going to walk-back tune but it was too windy today.[:'(]

The rest does come with an arrow holder which looks like it would work fine. I haven't had it on my bow long enough to give a detailed review but I think it will be the last rest I buy in a long time. The best thing about the rest is that is connected to the top limb and not your down cable (which can throw your bow's timing out of whack).
Old 03-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Its a quality rest. You'll want an arrow holder on the shelf as well as something to quiet the prongs down as the arrow slides across, but its a great rest.

I recently installed one on my Trykon.
Exactly what he said, all of it.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

You won't be dissappointed. Great rest
Old 03-20-2008, 06:18 PM
N2D

Isthis arrow holder included and how does it attach and work?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:30 PM

Its just a small arrow holder that adheres to your shelf. The arrow sits in the holder while at rest and will lift up out of the holder as your rest raises when the bow is being drawn.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: N2D

Isthis arrow holder included and how does it attach and work?
Ed, I love the Limb Driver and I think it has no equal. I am not crazy about the arrow holder that comes with them. I use a TR arrow holder, it'sall foam. I also use a self adhesive foam on the shelf behind the arrow holder. I put fleece on the prongs. Setup like this it is Super Quiet and virtually impossible to lose the arrow out of the holder.

Dan

Old 03-20-2008, 06:36 PM

Dan
Did you ever try setting the rest a little abovethe shelf so there is no way it makes contact with the shelf? I'm just wondering b/c that is how mine is set-up and it seems to work fine. No need for the foam.

Forgot to mention...I do have two layers of moleskin on the shelf in case the arrow falls off but I don't have to worry about the rest prongs hitting the bow.

Quick Reply: Limb Driver Rest?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.