Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Buck enters post office

Old 03-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default Buck enters post office

Was watching the news last evening and saw a post office up the road had a visitor. A small buck was hit on Rt 6, across from P.O., when it ran to door of P.O. They say it saw its reflection in door and ran to it and it was an automatic door, so it opened.

There were a few inside who said that once it came in it curled up in the corner. Pictures were taken and it looked to be a spike. Interesting that its still holding the headwear! Anyway, to make a long story short, they had to kill it because it was hurt too bad!...or the postman was short on venison.

Old 03-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Buck enters post office

Saw a video of the same thing happening in a Target store, but it was like an 8 pointer.
Depends on where you're at I guess, but I saw 2 nice bucks over the weekend still sporting full racks.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:27 PM

Yes, had it happen in a JCPenney Store on a Sunday morning.....
Old 03-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoyt_Viper

Was watching the news last evening and saw a post office up the road had a visitor. A small buck was hit on Rt 6, across from P.O., when it ran to door of P.O. They say it saw its reflection in door and ran to it and it was an automatic door, so it opened.

There were a few inside who said that once it came in it curled up in the corner. Pictures were taken and it looked to be a spike. Interesting that its still holding the headwear! Anyway, to make a long story short, they had to kill it because it was hurt too bad!...or the postman was short on venison.

Good thing i wasnt working that day...