Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

GMMATT

Old 03-20-2008, 05:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default GMMATT

I wanted to publicly apologise for assuming your intentions on your thread ..... I will take you at your word, and ask that you would accept my apology
Old 03-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: GMMATT

And a big hug?
Old 03-20-2008, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

XOXOXOXO.........this thread gives me a warm fuzzy feeling...you know, the feeling you get when you are suffering from nausea.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Dominant Buck

It seems a LOT of people want to discount anything I post and interject what they think I mean into everything I post. I posted an honest (albeit controversial.......granted)POV, last night....and a few made of it what they wanted to.

You did that to me twice, yesterday, Tony.....alone.

If I wanted to make a post about someone else...I'd just do it (I think you know me). If you're going to tell me what I mean every time I post.....then what's the point, huh?

Face value........just take everythingat face value.

We're still Bros.....always have been.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:43 AM

Guys, Valentine's Day was LAST month....
Old 03-20-2008, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff,
Not to speak for PT or anything I think a lot of it has to do with timing. I sometimes catch a hint of anymosity(sp?) in new threads that come up shortly after heated threads(and no not just by you), almost like not wanting to let a disagreement go. For example the MeanV v STS thread yesterday, I know you guys might not agree on much but that first post of yoursseemed much more like a shot at the person rather than a comment on the product and it came not too long after you guys were at it on another thread, timing seemed questionable.

But also,I can see in your threads how many newthreads are because something struck your interest or made you think so you start a new thread and sometimes those head south toobut that has more to do with your fan club than anything.

JMO

Nate