Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No. 1 reason to bicker?

Old 03-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No. 1 reason to bicker?

Uhhh... i dont get it...[8D]
Old 03-18-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Kyle- go play in the road.
Dan- Go pound sand.

There that settles it.
I'm telling
Don't you have a speech to write?
Dude that is me
Dude, Germ! What is you're speech on? Persuasive? I'll buy it[8D]
Old 03-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Typical Buck

I wood realy half two say spelling and grammer our the too bestest things to aregue over!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator

Depends upon what is being argued. Sometimes arguing is good for my health because I get to let out pent up steam, and don't argue with me about it!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Too pass time!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Realy what is the #1 reason to argue?
Because if we were animals we'd have to prove our dominance by bumping our heads together.

This is a close as we can get (at least till antelope season )

Basically it's because of the anonymousity of the board. It's been said before probably 95% of the people on here would get along in a deer camp.
The other 5% are a-holes no matter where they go.

If you think the odds are much different than that you may be in the 5%
Old 03-19-2008, 05:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Once you guys finally realize I'm right, you won't have any thing to argue about.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

People argue for all kinds of reasons on here.

Here are some observations:

Some people argue because that is their thing, they like to stir it up and probably get great enjoyment from the responses they get.

Others like to argue with certain individuals, no matter what the topic is. They usually have some kind of cheerleading squad or support group.

Many fail to realize that most arguments (especially on these froums) are just differing opinions, often there is no clear cut right or wrong. But rather than accepting that and maybe trying to take something fromsomeone else'sperspective they try to beat their opinion intothe other persons headover and over almost like they expect the other person to say "OK your right, I completely agree with you and have changed my opinion to yours." We all know how often that happens.

I would agree with ignorance causing some but we can't forget the other one, stupidity. If a person starts out ignorant of something and then others try to inform themwith actual facts, crediblereasons, statistical support of a topic and the ignorant person still won't budge he/she has crossed into the stupity zone.

Pride and egos on a Hunting site made up of mostly men, get out of here, you guys don't know what the heck you are talking about.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mine is bigger. Thats what it all comes down to.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree that I would probably get along with the majority of guys on this board in real world meetings or hunting camps. When you think about it most of us have friends/family we argue, bump heads, etc with but at the end of the day they are still your friends because of their personality, how they act as a person, similiar interests/hobbies, being for the most part good people. Soeven if you do argue/disagree occasionally I feel like that is pretty normal and part of life the one thing about these boards isthis is the only communication many of us have with the other members so it's easy toforget thatsomebody may be a pretty decent person when you are always bumping heads with them on the forums.

Quick Reply: No. 1 reason to bicker?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.