Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why do I struggle??

Old 03-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Why do I struggle??

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

How do you know when you have it??
If you had it you'd know it. Lots of lost arrows would be the evidence.

Do you have trouble releasing before you get your sight pinsettled on target?
Old 03-14-2008, 12:09 PM

as of yet I have not lost an arrow!! Bowtech equalizer?? selling my bow maybe difficult with the 26" draw, I don't have other mods. what yall think??
Old 03-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Typical Buck

i guess knowing you have it is what your doing now i was shooting great no missess then all of a sudden started jerking the release my focus went from the target to the pins arrows went left and right
so i retuned my bow checked all measurements etc then went out and just started shooting at tem meters and cot grouping back then walked back i am now able again the be on target my distance uessing has suffered but im on target and no misses shoot through it mate but i think by checking my bow tune it told me it was me not the bow so i can fix it

Old 03-14-2008, 01:34 PM

well oz, Im going tomorrow to the pro shop, and Im going to see if they can check the timing of the cams, see if a new string is in order, retune the rest, add a kisser, etc... if it not right, i will get it right ,if this doesn't do it I will sell it to someone who can shoot it.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

ok mate but try this if all is ok then its something your doing the thing i found i was doing is i lost my focus on the target i was swapping my eyes to the pins this was throwing my shots ( make sense?) if all is ok with the bow go to ten yards and get your grouping back by makeing sure you are concentrateing on the target only not the pins its what i did and im back on target what did it was i have been sorting out so many other bows for club members my head got screwed with all the things wrong ( shops here in uk have forgotten about customers and are only worried about money) and forgot about me and my shooting it will comeback mate just try you can shoot you can hit the target you know you can ..... now just tell yourself that