Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ross Update

Old 03-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default Ross Update

Guys,
I have have been watching the Ross forums waitng for Andy or Angie to make their announcment. Word finally came down concerning what is going on with the company, and it looks to be good news. I'll let you read it for yourself, but hopefully this will dispell some of the bad rumors that are floating around. Please quit listening to your "trusted" sources who think they know what they are talking about, because apperantly they don't have a clue.

And most importantly, if you are looking to buy a Ross....ORDER AWAY. And if you haven't shot a Ross....DO....you won't be sorry.
Posted: Wed 03 12, 2008 10:31 pm Post subject: A message from Andy and Angie Ross

[hr]

To all our Ross Archery friends,

We are writing this to address some rumors going around the archery industry.. The most frustrating part of this for us is that we are in the right, and would love to show our hand. We believe Grace Engineering/G5 are attempting to put out a bow utilizing Ross Archery designs, parts, and tooling. However at the advice of our legal counsel, we are being asked to not make any details public regarding our lawsuit. We can however say Grace Engineering/G5 are NOT buying Ross Archery.

In regards to the IRS and our misunderstanding of the FET tax, we are in full compliance and have taken the necessary steps to resolve this matter.

Andy and I started Ross Archery 4 years ago, and feel blessed to have been accepted into the archery world. We had a goal of selling a few hundred bows a year, and the hopes of growing the company for our 4 children to take over. We never dreamed at our first ATA show we would be where we are today. Ross Archery has grown beyond a small family business and we are taking the necessary steps to position ourselves for future growth . (Again, not with Grace Engineering/G5).

We thank you all for your support, and please believe the best is yet to come,

Angie and Andy Ross

P.S. Andy wanted me to tell everyone Pick-N-Sick!!
Old 03-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Ross Update

Great news.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Great news.
Second that...rumors had me worried for a bit, but it appears much of it was just that...rumors.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

All they need is a Corporate Staff ....
Old 03-13-2008, 12:27 PM

Bad thing is, you just don't always know who to believe. Reliable sources from both sides have contradicting stories. You may say to not listen to those reliable sources, but........when it comes to running a business, is there a choice really? That's why they are RELIABLE sources.

Sometimes one just doesn't know whether it's truth or damage control. Too bad the archery industry has come to this. Seems like it's running rampant here lately.

You would think the owners of said company would be giving it straight....But........you just never know. They are a reliable source, but.....there are other reliable sources out there saying exactly the opposite.Hmmmmmm....who to believe, who to believe.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I thought Atlasman was on their corporate staff.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

There is a plan to inflitrare HNI and take over the world, but it's on a need to know basis.

We have to get by mullet boy, once he goes down, it's smooth sailing.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobow

Bad thing is, you just don't always know who to believe. Reliable sources from both sides have contradicting stories. You may say to not listen to those reliable sources, but........when it comes to running a business, is there a choice really? That's why they are RELIABLE sources.

Sometimes one just doesn't know whether it's truth or damage control. Too bad the archery industry has come to this. Seems like it's running rampant here lately.

You would think the owners of said company would be giving it straight....But........you just never know. They are a reliable source, but.....there are other reliable sources out there saying exactly the opposite.Hmmmmmm....who to believe, who to believe.
Well Mobo I have talkef to Angie, and I have talk to G5. They both have said the same thing, almost
G5 thinks it can build the bow they are calling the Quest, that has the same specs as the cardiac(some minor changes).

ROSS thinks they cannot make the bow.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Bartender

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Old 03-13-2008, 12:42 PM
Typical Buck

Me too, me too......... There bows look pretty sweet. I will be shopping for a new bow in a few months and I will deffinatlly look into the ross line. I sure do like the black ice though... We shale see.....

Quick Reply: Ross Update

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.