Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ACC's who here has used them? Would you use them again?

Old 03-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ACC's who here has used them? Would you use them again?

I have in the past but its been awhile. These last few years I have used A/C Superslims and as of last year Axis Full Metal Jacket. My question to youis ACC's all that ofwhat they used to be. Meaning with the advancement of arrows are ACC's superior to all other arrows on the market today. Sure 10 or 12 years ago when they were new on the market and there was not another arroweven close to them, no question askedthey were the best and there would havebeen no argument from anyone. But are they that way today or do you feel there are better arrows on the market today. With the new bow this year I willbe trying them out again. I will make up a dozen 3-71 (300 spine) and give them a wirl on the 3-D course.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ACC's who here has used them? Would you use them again?

I still use them,many target archers still use them and they are as good as they used to be.

They are atleast as good as their competitiors.The competition has started catching up,but it only took them about 20 years.

Are there better,I don't think so(some disagree).There are some as good or close to as goodthough.(correction)There are better arrows,just not for what these are designed for and in the price range.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

T-fox do you use them for hunting too, or just target?
Old 03-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hunt with mine and right now I am using the ACC hyperspeeds for targets,untill I run out.They don't make them anymore.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its all I have used since either 97 or 98 .. love em..
Old 03-13-2008, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I started using mine last summer. I hunted with them this past fall, and plan to use them for some target shooting this summer as well. I haven't tried many of the arrows on the market today, but these were certainly worth the money.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:32 AM
Super Moderator

Personally I don't think there is a better all around arrow on the market. I am going to hunt with my Superslims again this season, but will be shooting ACC's for 3D this year.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:21 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm an a/c/c convert. They're more durable and heavy (I shoot the 3-71's too) than the regular carbons I was using (Radial X-weaves) and I have been pleased with the ones I have to cull due to damage (maybe 2 last year out of 7 kills). I probably broke 3-4 the year before using another arrow.

They're more expensive initially.....but they are very durable.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use the FMJ for my compound and recurve and love them! Good arrows!

Hatchet Jack
Old 03-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used a/c/c's for a year, then switched to a/c superslims for the past two season. I've been extremely happy with the performance of both arrows and really see no reason to switch. They've both been extremely durable, flown well, and penetrated even better. Just like most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: ACC's who here has used them? Would you use them again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.