Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My New Cardiac(pictures added)

Old 03-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My New Cardiac

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

ORIGINAL: mobow

Awesome looking rig bro!! Too bad Ross is on the way out. [&o]
I know, I hate it when this happens to great companies. Elite is almost in the same boat, but not as bad. Germ your knew bows are going to be one of few before you know it lol.

And BTW, I have one of those too. However, it only has had about 100 shots through it where it's 3d season.

I really hope Ross doesn't go under but it doesn't look good. 3 years of backed taxes isn't good at all [&:]. I don't know the specifics, but it had to do something with the specs on the machining I believe. Then they dropped G5, which apparently in the contract it says if they drop G5 they have rights to the Ross line of bows. WHo knows how much of that is true, but that's what's floating around. Whatever it is, I know it's not good.
Wow..........and they gave you a free one.......
I will call you ............."mr. loyalty"
Well, RuttNutt.......You really seem to have a thing with calling people out. I said nothing bad about thrir bows. I said what I had heard, and even included that I wasn't sure if it was all true or not.

As far as the taxes statement....that was a fact, 3 years of backed taxes is bad, would anyone disagree with that? After reading on the subject somemore, reading the Ross announcment, and talking with Andy and Angie, it seems to not be that big of a deal.

So you can get off my back anytime now....I didn't do anything to you for you to make a wisecrack like that.
Mr. loyalty...How long did you fly the ross banner for your avatar? If they gave me one I would have never made any "lol" comments about there misfortune........... I got an idea!!! Since I am left handed, you can send me your ross since you havebeen"picked up" PM me for my address
Old 03-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Matt let me give you some advice

Stop listing to your shop owner, he's a knuckle Head Right now G5 is doing a lot of talking , try to sway public view their way. ROSS is sitting back and waiting to state their case in court.
IMO those who talk about how innocent they are; are the ones who need to G5 post on AT are about as unethical as I have seen. Stay tuned it's going to get ugly[8D]
Old 03-14-2008, 04:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Matt let me give you some advice

Stop listing to your shop owner, he's a knuckle Head Right now G5 is doing a lot of talking , try to sway public view their way. ROSS is sitting back and waiting to state their case in court.
IMO those who talk about how innocent they are; are the ones who need to G5 post on AT are about as unethical as I have seen. Stay tuned it's going to get ugly[8D]
My shop owner doesn't know a thing about all this Ross stuff.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobow

Awesome looking rig bro!! Too bad Ross is on the way out. [&o]
I know, I hate it when this happens to great companies. Elite is almost in the same boat, but not as bad. Germ your knew bows are going to be one of few before you know it lol.

And BTW, I have one of those too. However, it only has had about 100 shots through it where it's 3d season.

I really hope Ross doesn't go under but it doesn't look good. 3 years of backed taxes isn't good at all [&:]. I don't know the specifics, but it had to do something with the specs on the machining I believe. Then they dropped G5, which apparently in the contract it says if they drop G5 they have rights to the Ross line of bows. WHo knows how much of that is true, but that's what's floating around. Whatever it is, I know it's not good.
Wow..........and they gave you a free one.......
I will call you ............."mr. loyalty"
Well, RuttNutt.......You really seem to have a thing with calling people out. I said nothing bad about thrir bows. I said what I had heard, and even included that I wasn't sure if it was all true or not.

As far as the taxes statement....that was a fact, 3 years of backed taxes is bad, would anyone disagree with that? After reading on the subject somemore, reading the Ross announcment, and talking with Andy and Angie, it seems to not be that big of a deal.

So you can get off my back anytime now....I didn't do anything to you for you to make a wisecrack like that.
Mr. loyalty...How long did you fly the ross banner for your avatar? If they gave me one I would have never made any "lol" comments about there misfortune........... I got an idea!!! Since I am left handed, you can send me your ross since you havebeen"picked up" PM me for my address
Just because I don't have them in my Avatar doesn't mean I don't like them. I have 2 Ross's as we speak. How about from now on you don't worry about what's going on with me, and just worry about shooting ambidexterious and shooting your Jennings. I've never done anything to you, and you shouldn't have called me out like this. If you're going to say anything else PLEASE just take it to a PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

So you a PSE man now

ROSS
HOYT
Back To ROSS
Now PSE[8D]

It's like shopping for shoes with my wife Matt BTW you & me don't know diddle about what happen to ROSS G5 relationship. As I told my good friend I think they both are in the wrong, just a matter of who is worst
Old 03-14-2008, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Back on Subject,

Congrats on the bow, the best part about it is its a lefty. I am glad to see more leftys here besides myself.
Nice bow, like I said before if I didnn't shoot Mathews my next choice would be a Ross.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

So you a PSE man now

ROSS
HOYT
Back To ROSS
Now PSE[8D]

It's like shopping for shoes with my wife Matt BTW you & me don't know diddle about what happen to ROSS G5 relationship. As I told my good friend I think they both are in the wrong, just a matter of who is worst
No, the Cardiac WILL be the hunting bow for a few years to come. My money is going into shooting foam . That's where PSE comes into play. The 337 COmp just isn't what I'm looking for. The Cardiac though, is a sweet hunting bow.