Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt KATERA ad...

Old 03-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hoyt KATERA ad...

Justin case you missed this yesterday.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2682880
Old 03-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

... and that has what to do with this Hoyt thread?
Old 03-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, that's what I get for opening my BIG mouth!!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

... and that has what to do with this Hoyt thread?
I was just pointing out where I got the facts I posted.

Being a non smart arse..
Old 03-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Think about it, you guys bring up bowtech in this thread and then complain about thebowtech presence. How much sense does that make? [:@]

You want to talk about Hoyts, then talk about Hoyts. yeesh.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes Dear, Any one mentions ... .... again and

I like my Hoyt this much...
Old 03-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Fork Horn

While it's fun and quite normal to brag about our bows like we brag about the size of our "you know what", some people honestly believe that their bow is the "god almighty" of bows. Too many people focus on the name and brand, when the simple fact of it is, the best bow is the bow that feels most fomfortable to you and meets all your needs. Bowtech makes a great bow, but as people try to push them down others throat, they are quickly replacing Mathews as the "Ralph Lauren" of the bow world. (Big Name and Big Price) As far as I am concerned, there isn't a bow on the market that couldn't harvest any animalwe have harvested with the bows we have, weall have preferences to things such as speed, noise, brace height, axle to axle, among others. I have the Katera, love it, fullfills all my needs, and it replaced a Parker Fontier 2 plus thatkilled everything I shot at. The Katera is much like the Parker, but has less vibration and ALOT quieter, which is the reason for the replacing. Now, I know this will surely bring out some controversy, but it's like this. It's notthe name of your bow that kills a deer, it's how you shoot it!

Hoyts RULE!!!!!! LMFAO!
Old 03-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well said.....
Old 03-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Typical Buck

Im gonna look at the Bowtech 82nd because I need to keep on top of the game. My Trykon is too slow!!! If that Bowtech fits the need than cha-ching! I was not considering BTechh until the Deer and Turkey Classic where I flung a few from the 101st and the 82nd. I gotta say... schweeet and smokin arrow speed.

Later on I see my bow guy Chad and tell him the experience... he calls me a traitor to Hoyt and pushes me. I swiftly whooped his ace and realize he sells BTech as well so I helped him up. Katera VS 82ND in the shoot off of champions. Winner takes the debit card.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Geronimo

If you look at the bow industry objectively, Bowtech has probably advanced the technology of the compound bow more than most other companies. I think this has led directly to their success....IMHO...
And yet they pay Royalties to a little Bow company in Hale MI

DARTON

Here is an 7 year old Hoyt. These limbs look great, Btw this is hoyts only year they came out with a dual track idler wheel for single cams. It never really caught on, but a great idea,

Quick Reply: Hoyt KATERA ad...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.