Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats going on with ROSS Bows Inc?

Old 03-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whats going on with ROSS Bows Inc?

This statement was placed on the Ross Archery Forums This morning

To all Ross forum members;

I have been in continuous communication with the folk's at Ross Archery, Inc. over the past couple of weeks and have had numerous conversations with Andy and Angie Ross, as well as Mike Osborn. Since the beginning, Ross Archery, Inc. has worked hard with others in the archery business, putting them in a position to provide quality products at an affordable price. Along the lines, Ross worked with Grace Engineering (Parent Company of G5 Outdoors L.L.C.) to have parts provided, to include the risers for the 31" and 33" Cardiac’s. Without getting into details at this time, Ross Archery, Inc. has decided to take a different path in having the risers and other parts manufactured for the Ross Archery line-up and therefore have parted ways with Grace Engineering due to the high quality standards at Ross Archery, Inc., Ross is moving forward to position themselves with other suppliers in order to meet the demands and quality expectations of its customers. Andy and Angie Ross wanted me to inform you that they will be making an Official Statement here on the forum as early as next week.
Tobin01
Ross Archery Forum
Owner

I too have been in direct contact with Ross and this statement is True and very accurate.

SouthShoreRat
Ross Archery Forum
Owner

I got this off another hunting site, and am wondering if anyone here knows whats going on? I guess there is a rumor that they may go out of bussines? I sure hope that is not true, I myself really like Ross bows. Truth be told if I didn't shoot a Mathews I my next choice would be a Ross.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Whats going on with ROSS Bows Inc?

Germ what did we just discuss on the phone, am I psychic?[8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bite me, LOL

You'll never guess whoI talk to tonight[&:]

I would suggest a lock on this thread, from what I hear their will be an announcement early next week.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Germ what did we just discuss on the phone, am I psychic?[8D]
Ok Rob what did you and Germ discuss on the phone and no I am not a psychic![8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Germ, why lock it? I guess I don't see anything wrong with what I asked? I work in a archery shop but we don't sell Ross, and everyone in the know (our G5 sales rep)seems tight lipped.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: idahoelkinstructor

I myself really like Ross bows. Truth be told if I didn't shoot a Mathews I my next choice would be a Ross.
I want to first say that I am very far from being a bow expert. Just wanted to make an observation. I shot a lot of bows this past summer trying to pick a new one. after 15 years with the same bow it was time. Anyway I shot both mathews and ross and is it just me or are ross bows almost the same as mathews in looks and design?
Old 03-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

What really sucks is I used g5 BH's
Old 03-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

magicman the bows are similar, but ROSS has a different riser design.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

As long as it isn't slanderous and I don't read it that way or bashing, which I don't read either is there another reason I need to lock it?
Old 03-07-2008, 09:39 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Bite me, LOL

You'll never guess whoI talk to tonight[&:]

I would suggest a lock on this thread, from what I hear their will be an announcement early next week.
Germ

Never fear there is always Bear bows. You know you want one butjust too stubborn to admit it!!

Tim

Quick Reply: Whats going on with ROSS Bows Inc?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.