Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anybody selling a trailor?? Pun Intended (w/pics)

Old 03-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody selling a trailor?? Pun Intended (w/pics)

Well Youll probably deffinatley have to leave the tailgate down if you keep the tool box, but with no tool box i could justbarely shut the tailgate with my 350 wolverine.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

I couldn't put my tailgate up on my Dodge nor can I on my Titan because my ATV has the big tire kit on it.

I bought the Louisiana Guard Dog that attatches in your trucks hitch receiver and then onto the ball on the back of the ATV, very secure and it won't go anywhere. You can lock it on as well. You'll never need to put it up against or near the cab of the truck then either.

Great system.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:57 AM

If we are driving in my Dads Titan, we couldnt even dream of shutting the tailgate.Awesome truck, but too small of a bed and it isnt 4wheel drive, not for my likings.

My long bed Sierra however, has a tool box and can still fit the 4wheeler with a shut tailgate.Rather convenient.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is a great system Rob... and if i cant work something out with a trailor, so i can carry more than 1 at a time, and the endless usesa utility trailor would have... i may look into that. My little 4.3 is a voice to reckon with, she'll pull, AND get 20+mpg.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer for the S10! I know that on all of "our" 4-wheelers the tires and shroud stick out past the rack in the back. So, we always back the ATV into the truck so that the brush guard and winch don't puncture our glass... just a thought.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is a bummer, i did the same thing years an 86 Ford Ranger i had, i took the rear slider with the four wheeler I replaced it with plexiglass red neck style [8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Typical Buck

You mean "Pike Ike" style, you big dummy

>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

That is a bummer, i did the same thing years an 85 Ford Ranger i had, i took the rear slider with the four wheeler I replaced it with plexiglass red neck style [8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Where is the Love John, where is the Love??
ORIGINAL: Tuco

You mean "Pike Ike" style, you big dummy

>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

That is a bummer, i did the same thing years an 85 Ford Ranger i had, i took the rear slider with the four wheeler I replaced it with plexiglass red neck style [8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Well Youll probably deffinatley have to leave the tailgate down if you keep the tool box, but with no tool box i could justbarely shut the tailgate with my 350 wolverine.
Do you know the dimensions on your 350? I think most 250's are about 74 inches long.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeh its exactly 73.6" overalllength,But i also had bigger wheels and tires, and it was extremely tight i had to push and pry. But if you have stock wheels and tires you may be ok.

Quick Reply: Anybody selling a trailor?? Pun Intended (w/pics)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.