Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you??

Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 AM

Default RE: Would you??

Easy Preach, I don't want you to use those muscles on me, I don't have mine anymore, can't defend myself...As for the record thing, I know that B&C and P&Y wouldn't count it, so what does that tell ya??? Yes Preach im bored. How is the work out goin?? Did you try anything I suggested???
Old 03-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

no i dont believe i would get much enjoyment out of that
Old 03-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why would I? Don't get me wrong, I like to Kill, but I like to hunt what I kill one on one. Some guys will do anything for a Trophy. I have trophies I worked hard to get and with that comes pride. I'm not lookin for a Gi-me

Dan
Old 03-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Why would I? Don't get me wrong, I like to Kill, but I like to hunt what I kill one on one. Some guys will do anything for a Trophy. I have trophies I worked hard to get and with that comes pride. I'm not lookin for a Gi-me

Dan
Well how about for the meat? I love Axis deer meat. If someone told me I could have 150 lbs of it, all I had to do was go shoot it, well, I'd be all over it. It would in no way be a trophy, it would however be some tasty burgers, backstraps, jerky, etc. Thats why I'd do it. Not much different than if one of my friends offered me a steer but told me I had to kill it and butcher it. Free meat? HELL YES!
Old 03-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Banned

Like Ted says, someone has to kill your chicken Mcnuggets for you and I kill my own. Meat is meat and at least I killed it and knew how the meat was taken care of.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

Dan
Well how about for the meat? I love Axis deer meat. If someone told me I could have 150 lbs of it, all I had to do was go shoot it, well, I'd be all over it. It would in no way be a trophy, it would however be some tasty burgers, backstraps, jerky, etc. Thats why I'd do it. Not much different than if one of my friends offered me a steer but told me I had to kill it and butcher it. Free meat? HELL YES!
My Freezer always Full!! The animals I kill are free anyway. So why would I want to shoot an animal in a pen, unless it is a Fat Steer

Dan
Old 03-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let's use the Hog example because I have actually considered doing a hog hunt and although they say there are some free raning ones in Southern Ohio for me it would be like hunting cougars in PA.

Does the quarry change the answer? How about them Pheasant hunts where you pay for whats shot?

Suppose it was an all expense hog hunt (in an area they are not readily available) would you go?

Why or why not?
Old 03-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

Dan
My Freezer always Full!! The animals I kill are free anyway. So why would I want to shoot an animal in a pen, unless it is a Fat Steer

Dan
Because deers taste better than steers!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Because deers taste better than steers!
I'd be happy to trade ya then...[&:]
Old 03-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

NO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.