Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you??

Old 03-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Would you??

I posted about it this morning. Its on page 2 now. All is good. She had a total hysterectomy which removed the tumor in her left fallopian tube. She is resting at home now. Her mom is there keeping an eye on her. The doc said he got it all however there will be a follow up round of chemo at some point in the not too distant future. Thanks for asking!
Old 03-06-2008, 02:17 PM

I said a prayer for her and you.. sounds like things are looking up!!
Old 03-06-2008, 02:26 PM

NO never part of the fun for me is just playing that chess game with a particulur buck trying to figure him out for next year someone putting me in a stand behind a fence no kind of sadistic in my eyes.Alot times after I kill him well the funs over i guess i like the hunt way better than the kill on the other hand if i miss or he winds or sees me i can t sleep that night.I feel bad for everyone I kill but will never stop doing it it is in my blood and i love it
Old 03-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

NO, I'd be embarrassed to say I did and feel sorry for the pet I shot.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:43 PM

shed, what's up? Man I know you are like me right now, waiting to send the kids on spring break!!! they are absolutely bomkers right now!! I checked out the trailer for Rut Junkies, it was cool, are you on it?? I will be buying a copy... our break starts March 21!!!! No students for a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!! naw, I love em... I will miss them
Old 03-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I may go on a hunt just like that this fall... welll, sort of. We didn't draw elk tags in Wyoming, so I'm probably going to apply in Montana. If that doens't work there's a place near here where I may have the opportunity to go kill a cow elk for like $200. It's 7,800 acres in one fence. You can flame me if you want to, but $200 dollars for a year's worth of elk steaks is well worth it. As previously mentioned... it's a food run and not a hunt.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

I posted about it this morning. Its on page 2 now. All is good. She had a total hysterectomy which removed the tumor in her left fallopian tube. She is resting at home now. Her mom is there keeping an eye on her. The doc said he got it all however there will be a follow up round of chemo at some point in the not too distant future. Thanks for asking!
Been wondering about her and how she is doing. Sounds like good news and sheis on the road to recovery.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

I may go on a hunt just like that this fall... welll, sort of. We didn't draw elk tags in Wyoming, so I'm probably going to apply in Montana. If that doens't work there's a place near here where I may have the opportunity to go kill a cow elk for like $200. It's 7,800 acres in one fence. You can flame me if you want to, but $200 dollars for a year's worth of elk steaks is well worth it. As previously mentioned... it's a food run and not a hunt.
who's selling acow elk for 200.00? owner must be thinning out the old girls..?
Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

here's oneright down the road from where i grew up... www.mountainview.com check out those pricesess

Old 03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

no!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.