Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New 2008 Rut Junkie DVD Trailer (Update)

Old 03-06-2008, 07:37 PM

Default RE: View the New 2008 Rut Junkie DVD Trailer

So you werent lieing when you said a new trailer was coming soon.....Looks sweet and I liked the music back ground. Looks to be an action packed but down to earth DVD. Be sure to post again when the DVD actually comes out.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:43 PM

I can honestly say that this is one of very few DVD previews that actually has me itching to get it in my hands. Can't wait to get my copy. From the looks of it, its going to be a fantastic video.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Guys!

As much as I would like to say more about the wolves, I better not spill the beans. All I can say is that it's really intense... I think i've already watched it a dozen times myself and I still get goose bumps.

We're still editing video, but it looks like we'll have close to around a dozen on-camera kills and about2 hours long. Being that we're a small team (5 cameras) we won't have the extra high number of kills that some video's have (ex 15-25). But that's fine as our objective is not to make just a kill video, as thetrailer hinted. I'll be making a journal entry sometime soon, to explain a little more about it, so stay on the look out!
Old 03-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome work Joey... can't wait to see the entire video.. like i've said before, its an honor to get to work with such good people.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

How freaking cool is it that some of us are starting to do things like this and live out their dreams? I can't wait to get my hands on this one and again watch people I know as I "feed my habit".

I love watching videos with my son, who'll turn 5 this summer, and pointing out to him people I call friends. And to think that at one time this site was so little that there was literally a handful of us on here, and now look at what some of our members and friends are accomplishing!

Great job on the trailer, Joey... chalk up another sale here.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome trailer! Im Definitely going to buy one after watching that.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New 2008 Rut Junkie DVD Trailer (Update)

I finished a new HNI Journal Entry, which explains a lot more about Rut Junkie and the upcoming DVD. Feel free to check it out if you have a chance.

http://hunting.net/fieldjournal/fieldjournal_detail.aspx?nID=885
Old 03-14-2008, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will do. Thanks Joey!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

The trailer looks great. KS is a special place for bucks. That wolf segment makes me want to get the DVD just for that. I can't wait to check it out.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Spike

The trailer looks awesome! Congrats and good luck with it............i'll be buying a copy!

Quick Reply: New 2008 Rut Junkie DVD Trailer (Update)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.