Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lee and Tiffany

Old 03-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany

I have a hat signed by Bill Jordan and Micheal Waddel. They were at Bass Pro and so I went and got to meet them. It was kind of cool because they did what seems like a dream job to me. Now its been years since I've seen them. I wouldn't go out of my way to go see them. But if I was near them and felt like it I'd go.They have some amazing opertunities to hunt and I think that is kind of cool. Realy they are not much different than anyone of us other than everyone knows thier names. So I like meeting people that are "famous" and see how normal, or not, they act.
Micheal Waddel and Bill Jordan acted like normal guys that love to hunt and loved to talk about hunting. Thats pretty cool to know.

As for Lee and Tiffany I like them too though I have not met them. Tiffany is pretty of course but what I realy love about her is her great big smile all the time during the show. They have fun and she shows it. The goof off and joke around and are entertaining to me. Plus they are constantly trying to sell me something. They have to do that to make money, I understand but you don't have to push it with every other word. I don't get that from them. They enjoy what they do and it shows. That means alot when it comes to watching a show for me.

I love to see people get excited like I do when I see a deer. I can relate to them and it reminds me of situations I have had.

Ok I got windy ...sorry Just my opinion on the hunting celebs.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Don't anybody take this the wrong way but, would Lee and Tiff's show have as many viewers if Tiff was ugly or less attractive? I think thats a fair question, and its a shame of what the probable answer is. I do find it entertaining.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Don't anybody take this the wrong way but, would Lee and Tiff's show have as many viewers if Tiff was ugly or less attractive? I think thats a fair question, and its a shame of what the probable answer is. I do find it entertaining.
I still would not watch
Old 03-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I watch because my daughter (6 yrs) likes her and I doubt she would care if Tiffany were ugly .
Old 03-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

quote:

I still would not watch
Actually Germ I watch very few hunting shows on TV because (1) I believe there are more bad hunting tv shows then good ones
(2) how much actual hunting can be packed into 30 minutes?

Old 03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lee is a smart man.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Germ

I still would not watch
Me either, they endorse the use of snake oil known as carbon clothing.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: passthru79

I had the pleasure of meeting Lee and Tiffany Lakosky for the first time last weekend at the Iowa Deer Classic. For those of you who havent met them they are great people. I got to shoot the breeze with Lee for a few minutes, which was very cool. It was great meeting them but weird at the same time. I was deffinetly pleasantly suprised at their down home, super friendly, good old boy attitudes. I think anyone who critisizes them should hold off on doing so until they actualy meet them and talk to them. I just thought it was really cool and I wanted to share with all of ya'll.
What's the name of their show and what channel is it on? I just switched to DirectTV and discovered that I now have three channels to watch for hunting. I've been looking for their show but can't yet find it. Thanks
Old 03-07-2008, 06:22 PM

While I agree that Tiffany is a certified hottie, I think that she would rather be respected as a hunter and as a person. I personally watch the hunting shows for the hunting.