Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lee and Tiffany

Old 03-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany

Thats no different that alot of celebs, they go to a outfitter and the scouting and stand hanging are already done for them but they shoot the deer. It still takes skill to shoot, it may take more to get to that point but for anyone specialy awoman to keep her sh*t together when a booner is standing there is impressive.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

haha oh man, that "'specially a woman to keep her sh*t together" line might get you in a lot of trouble.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have a hot wife, but she doesn't do anything with hunting. Having a hot wife isn't all that's cracked up to be. Everyone looks at her, checks her butt, boobs out etc. She gets tired of it. I get sick of guys hitting on her, job offers, you name it. Go to the beach once, jeez. I love her, it helps she's cute.
You are so right. But everyone gets old.
HCH, are you andSara still working on a TV show.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Banned

Still havehunting as a business for the taxman. See what happens if we can get out and film this year; our schedules are crazy and we will have to see. We are so busy with me still owning and running a business in IA four months out of the year and a damn house we have there that needs to be put on the market for sale or rented out. That and our 5 year old is a handful and no parents living in NM to watch him so we can hunt together. I will probably be doing 90% of the hunting this year in our relationship and no one wants to see a guy hunt, so the camera won't be rolling until we can get some babysitting contacts so she can get out with me. Chics hunting is where it's at and until she gets her time freed up, it isn't in the ballgame, although she is applying for quite a few species of big game tags this year and we are as of now planning on a CO elk bowhunt near Durango. Now she wants to get back into modeling and that will consume her time if she pursues that. She modeled for several years in high school and I think she should get back into it. Age sometimes does no good to a woman, but my wife is hotter than ever.She loves the camera.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dont get me wrong, my wife shot a great buck back in january. I was super impressed that she kept her stuff together and made the shot. I got to watch the whole thing and was about to come unglued. Its nothing against women, its flat out hard to keep your act together when you have a big deer in front of you. Im just really impressed with the women hunters out there who bag big deer regardless if they have as much knowledge of the sport as the guys.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have a gorgeous wife with a fantastic personality. Everyone loves her and I'm actually glad she doesn't hunt. I like to do my thing and she has a warm meal when I return home.

Besides, I'd never use her like so many men do to try to get ahead in the industry. Lee and Tiff are great people and kudos for their success but Lee wouldn't be where he is without her, they know where their bread is buttered.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I have a gorgeous wife
Yes you do.
she has a warm meal when I return home.
We must have the last two wives in the world that cook for their men.

Lee wouldn't be where he is without her, they know where their bread is buttered.
You mean you and I wouldn't stand chance trying to get out own hunting show? Hardcore and Rob Jeremy in "Hardcore Well Hung Hunters" wouldn't sell???
Old 03-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
We must have the last two wives in the world that cook for their men.
My wife cooks better than any woman I've ever been around including my Mother[:-]She has a great personality, and is good at everything she attempts to do. O Yeah She shoots and hunts with too, but just not as Diehard as I am
She's alsoa nice looking Lady!

Dan

Old 03-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Dominant Buck

I think there was a photo of your wife and Tiffany together posted a while back, Don.

Here it is
Old 03-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned

Nice pic and beautiful wife Dan

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.