Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

try scorin this guy- UPDATE-SCORE & new angles IN ORIGINAL POST

Old 03-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: try scorin this guy- UPDATE IN ORIGINAL POST

I would still like to see the other angles if you have them, interesting rack he had.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would be interested in seeing the score sheet too. Them H measurements had to be huge on the left side, looked like it anyway. The G1 and G2's looked awfully long too but apparently they weren't being I was 20" high on the score. That was a hard pic to score. I think I would of been better off just looking at it and throwing a quick guess at it instead of actually trying to define each measurement on the rack like a normally do. Nice buck though!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would still like to see the other angles if you have them, interesting rack he had.
alright i dont have anything to do tonight since i dont have a ride anywhere. ill get as many different angles as i can find up, then i might take a picture of him on the wall.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would be interested in seeing the score sheet too. Them H measurements had to be huge on the left side, looked like it anyway. The G1 and G2's looked awfully long too but apparently they weren't being I was 20" high on the score. That was a hard pic to score. I think I would of been better off just looking at it and throwing a quick guess at it instead of actually trying to define each measurement on the rack like a normally do. Nice buck though!!!
eh im not sure if ill be able to find that, havent seen it in forever! dont know where that thing got off to!

Old 03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Bartender

Default RE: try scorin this guy

Buckeye you and that scoring software. Good Job.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

eh im not sure if ill be able to find that, havent seen it in forever! dont know where that thing got off to!
No problem Rory, just thought I'd ask.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok guys new pictures up
Old 03-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ahhh... missed it by 5"... I thought the mass on the left horn would carry it a bit further..... That deer below it on the wall went a shade over 130" though I suspect!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Ahhh... missed it by 5"... I thought the mass on the left horn would carry it a bit further..... That deer below it on the wall went a shade over 130" though I suspect!
those are 2 different sheds, from 2 different counties, both very good bucks. one scores around 65, the other scores around 55. the one that goes around 55 i found behind a friends house, about 10 minutes from my house. hes growin 2 drop tines and a ton of stickers! id love to see that buck now!