Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ethics

Old 03-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ethics

ORIGINAL: brucelanthier

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: brucelanthier

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Can we just leap-frog right over "ethics" today and go right into a

"YES.....I would knowingly break a law while hunting" thread?

[8D]
Only if you ever go one mile over the speed limit
Bruce .... truth hurts, doesn't it
LOL Not as much as dragging that deer an extra 10 yards
Unless you killed it out of season to feed your starving family .....
Old 03-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dear God,
Please bring hunting season SOON, as I believe even PreacherTony is starting to lose it!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Being as awesome as I am is probably viewed as unethical.

But I assure you it is not.

Based on the color of your shirt... I'd say you have a wildly inaccurate view of yourself. But that would be a bit unethical of me.
It would be unethical of you to hold any opinion other than "Dan is awesome."

Dan ... not only is THAT quote unethical ... it's subjective .....
Booo. [:'(]
Obviously a legend in his own mind!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

Dear God,
Please bring hunting season SOON, as I believe even PreacherTony is starting to lose it!!!
Who???? Mwaaaa?

Hey Doug .... you comin to the Erie GTG?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dear God,
Who???? Mwaaaa?

No Tony, I don't get out too much, working full time, plus being "Daddy-Day-Care" so the wife can as well, I'm lucky to hit a local pool hall once a month, let alone take a "road-trip." I wish, but one the little ones are a little more "independent," I live the life of a "houseslave." Having a 1 and 3 year old, keeps me more than BUSY!!! I suppose that's probably unethical as well, but I know "when to hold 'em" and "when to fold 'em."
Old 03-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dear God,
Who???? Mwaaaa?

No Tony, I don't get out too much, working full time, plus being "Daddy-Day-Care" so the wife can as well, I'm lucky to hit a local pool hall once a month, let alone take a "road-trip." I wish, but one the little ones are a little more "independent," I live the life of a "houseslave." Having a 1 and 3 year old, keeps me more than BUSY!!! I suppose that's probably unethical as well, but I know "when to hold 'em" and "when to fold 'em."
No ...... what IS unethical is assuming that others think that something is probably not ethical ...[8D]
Old 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Well ethics are not laws.

They're a persons own set of self emposed rules or guidelines. And since my ethics are mine, and your's are your own... then you're only unethical if you compare yourself to me as I know mine are the REAL Manlaw ethics. If yours are different you therefore must be unethical.... but only if I know your ethics. If you don't tell me it's assumed we're both the same.... maybe... there's a chance we're both ethical under my standards. AND the worm turns in both directions. If you don't know mine then it's assumed mine are like yours and we're both ethical under your manlaw ethics. So to stay in tune with everyone else and make everyone ethical, I have no ethics. Don't tell me yours. Don't anyone tell anyone theirs and it'll be assumed we're alike and the whole world will be ethical once and for all and we won't have to endure anymore jerks making ethical threads. LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Well ethics are not laws.

They're a persons own set of self emposed rules or guidelines. And since my ethics are mine, and your's are your own... then you're only unethical if you compare yourself to me as I know mine are the REAL Manlaw ethics. If yours are different you therefore must be unethical.... but only if I know your ethics. If you don't tell me it's assumed we're both the same.... maybe... there's a chance we're both ethical under my standards. AND the worm turns in both directions. If you don't know mine then it's assumed mine are like yours and we're both ethical under your manlaw ethics. So to stay in tune with everyone else and make everyone ethical, I have no ethics. Don't tell me yours. Don't anyone tell anyone theirs and it'll be assumed we're alike and the whole world will be ethical once and for all and we won't have to endure anymore jerks making ethical threads. LOL

OK, that's it... if NO ONE has any ethics we'll all be good.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Typical Buck

Even though no one is taking this seriously, anyone wanna bet this ethics thread makes it over 10 pages?
Old 03-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

Even though no one is taking this seriously, anyone wanna bet this ethics thread makes it over 10 pages?
Sorry ...... yeah, you guessed it ........ betting is unethical

Quick Reply: Ethics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.