Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stike a pose, there's nothing to it. Vogue.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Stike a pose, there's nothing to it. Vogue.

(AP) Janice Dikinson Modeling Agency teams up with the Undisputed King of Archery for new couture hunting clothing project.

Ongoing discussions between His Highness and Janice Dikinson have culminated in a modeling contract that will join the America's top modeling agent with the King of the archery world.

At yesterday's press conference, Janice explained that she was"really looking to branch out into a whole new, untappedmarket,but [she] just couldn't seem to find the right guy, untilThe Kingcame along. With his ravishing great looks, confident demeanor and being so well-connected the archery and fashion world, this just makes sense."

Janice Dikinson has a proven track record of finding good models and springboarding them incareers as world-reknowned supermodels. Her experience and connections in the industry are unparalleled. Janice made it abundantly clear that she expects the King to exclusively model only high-fashion hunting lines (Dior, Gucci, Armani, etc.), so don't expect to see him featured in mass marketers like Bass Pro or Cabela's. "That's Busch League. My models only do high-fashion work." Janice explained. "You see my models in Vogue magazine, not hawking treestands in the local Gander Mountain sales flyer." She went on, "I'm really excited about working with the King, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little intimidated by being around a man of that caliber. It's not everyday that you're in a room with a two-time bowhunting contest world champion."

The King was unavailable for comment, but his publicist stated that he has been eating nothing but tofu and rice cakes for the past month, and working out several times per day, keeping his body in top form.The nail and cuticleson the King's trigger finger are near-perfect, and his face is well-exfoliated. Needless to say, he's fully prepared to face whatever challenges the world of bowhunting fashion may present.

Whileeveryone remained tight-lipped about upcoming events and photo shoots, a little teaser happened to "leak" which suggested that Prada may be eyeing the King for the upcoming launch of a new line of top-end trebark camo undergarments.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stike a pose, there's nothing to it. Vogue.

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

the upcoming launch of a new line of top-end trebark camo undergarments.
We cannot wait[8D]
Old 03-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought I missed you Fran,but now I am not completely certain!Welcome back! I hope you scorched the Bar exam!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

<------ Will model for antlers