Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A pleasure meeting another member.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default A pleasure meeting another member.

I had the honor and I do use the term sincerely of meeting Huntingbry today. Huntingbry is the newest member of Team River Valley Game Calls and we did some filming today at Cabelas in Hamburg, PA for their website. (River Valley Game Calls) I got to meet Brian for the first time after all these years. We spent nearly 8 hours throughout the day filming a variety of things from instructional, educational, to maintenance and tips throughout Cabelas. It was a pleasure to spend some time with Brian.

We had some great interaction with River Valley's Deer calls, the Deer Flute and All Weather while standing in the presence of the incredible Whitetail Hall.

The only thing I came home with was a coyote 3D target and a camo mock T that I wanted for the expensive price of $0.78 cents. (gift cards and points). Well those and a new friend. Too bad you can't shoot tomorrow with the rest of these clowns. And I was pissed I forgot my camera. I could have done a journal entry which I've lapsed on.

Brian, thanks for a fun day. I look forward to seeing the footage come together on River Valleys webpage.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A pleasure meeting another member.

congrats Huntingbry on joining river valley sounds like a fun day guys, and yes you are in trouble for not bringing your camera Rob [:@][8D]
Old 03-01-2008, 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I had the honor and I do use the term sincerely of meeting Huntingbry today. Huntingbry is the newest member of Team River Valley Game Calls and we did some filming today at Cabelas in Hamburg, PA for their website. (River Valley Game Calls) I got to meet Brian for the first time after all these years. We spent nearly 8 hours throughout the day filming a variety of things from instructional, educational, to maintenance and tips throughout Cabelas. It was a pleasure to spend some time with Brian.

We had some great interaction with River Valley's Deer calls, the Deer Flute and All Weather while standing in the presence of the incredible Whitetail Hall.

The only thing I came home with was a coyote 3D target and a camo mock T that I wanted for the expensive price of $0.78 cents. (gift cards and points). Well those and a new friend. Too bad you can't shoot tomorrow with the rest of these clowns. And I was pissed I forgot my camera. I could have done a journal entry which I've lapsed on.

Brian, thanks for a fun day. I look forward to seeing the footage come together on River Valleys webpage.

Now what were you thinking forgetting your camera ya big goof!!!. Oh it must be the old age catching up with ya. Yeah thats it deffinitly LOL!!!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard Brian. I think you will be a great addition to an already super group of guys at RVGC.
Cant wait for the turkey season to begin!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 05:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Chad, chad, chad. You have no choice but to catch up.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:02 AM
Site Buck Guru

Rob,
This is your first warning. Do not forget your camera again.

I may still inform the Site Bouncer. [:@]

Old 03-02-2008, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

And whom may this be?

ORIGINAL: GregH

Old 03-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

And whom may this be?

ORIGINAL: GregH

Big J71 is the Site Bouncer, TeeJay.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ah I should have figured.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

Ah I should have figured.
yeah, true dat!

Quick Reply: A pleasure meeting another member.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.