Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

Old 03-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

ok i got a real easy one for ya i need the just blood one with the end extended to have a solid blood color so wit a serious of dots one with one one with two one with three and Ausssie bowhhunter in red as well i tried but i cant seem to save a good enough quality file i cand send to the wrap maker because i also want to try to get them printed on clear material so the dots need to be white to show up
heres what i did but the quality is not good

and as i said the name on it somehow do you think its possible?

not sure if color will work on clear ??? but will ask when i get them made hope you dont mind
Old 03-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

I cant see the pics you did and just from reading this I know I am going to need them to get this right It sounds like it would work I just dont know what types of material they get printed on. Try to get those pics up and ill get that done tonight I hope before I hit the bed but that wont be until like 2am or so. And my girl is in town tomorrow so I wont even touch my computer until Saturday. So yeah...I dont mind at all just need those pics please.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Fork Horn

???
Old 03-14-2008, 03:04 AM
Typical Buck

ok got it sorted its our time difference im on alot earlier and your on later then me
Old 03-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

oh and new words to mate needs to have OUTBACK ARCHERY on them thanks maybe length ways???
Old 03-15-2008, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Not sure how you want the text or what color...but here is a starting point. Also was not sure which end was which of the wrap. But here is something to start with. Let me know

Old 03-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

thats the bomb mate very cool only need them numbered upto three could you please make all the rest have no dots and could the font be in red as well i think it would stand out better if i can get them done on clear
but thats what i wanted as soon as there sorted i will contact onestringer and get them done thanks again brilliant

so do i just save them or tell onestringer where they are ?

Old 03-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Ok here are the changes...I added a slight black shadow to the lettering other wise the red kinda got lost in all the other red. If you want something changed let me know. But yes save the images and go to www.onstringer.com and send them the images and tell them you want them on clear (not sure they do that but who knows). PLEASE tell them Mike did the designs so I get a little profit out of this and feel free to tell them I am a super person and more haha But if you even need the slightest thing changed let me know.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

thankyou excellent and of course i wil ltell them that your super thanks mate there greAT
Old 03-19-2008, 01:41 AM
Typical Buck

mike need your help again mate after talking to onestringer i am sorting my wraps now but..... can we turn the wraps around so the dots are towards the right and the text is to the left also the text will need to be flipped and the need to be if possible 1.3 inch in width because of the shaftsi use can you help mate then i can get them ordered

Quick Reply: NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.