Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

wow......

Old 03-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: wow......

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

Soul glow.....let it shine on through,.....

Rob, you've no doubt heard it said that everyone has a twin? Well brother, I work w/ a guy, named Doug, who looks JUST like that. In fact, we've nicknamed him Ron Jeremy as well.....I kid you not bro, in that picture...ya'll look identical.
Man that was the early 90's when it was in, I hope that poor sap you work with still doesn't sport that look. [&:] Ladies loved it then, I have to laugh today!

Old 03-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

Soul glow.....let it shine on through,.....

Rob, you've no doubt heard it said that everyone has a twin? Well brother, I work w/ a guy, named Doug, who looks JUST like that. In fact, we've nicknamed him Ron Jeremy as well.....I kid you not bro, in that picture...ya'll look identical.
Man that was the early 90's when it was in, I hope that poor sap you work with still doesn't sport that look. [&:] Ladies loved it then, I have to laugh today!
hahaha..yourfriends should be ashamed of themselves for telling you that was the "cool" hair cut.....I dont care what year it was
Old 03-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

It wasn't my friends, they busted on me too, it was the ladies, THAT you cannot argue with. I wasn't trying to attract my friends. The ladies waited in line.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

It wasn't my friends, they busted on me too, it was the ladies, THAT you cannot argue with. I wasn't trying to attract my friends. The ladies waited in line.
True, but that is what happens when you go to a blind ladies of Penn.dance event[:-]
Old 03-02-2008, 10:01 AM

I got the opportunity to meet Rob a couple years ago when he came to my school for a debate.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

I got the opportunity to meet Rob a couple years ago when he came to my school for a debate.
Yes!!!!!, You might want to go get a STD test after breathing the same air as himThat dude has slane some ladies in his day!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

my question is where are your hands in the photo--- interesting and worse ya have Ron's clubs aren't even showing