Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trophy Hunting "Do you do it"

Old 03-02-2008, 04:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Hunting "Do you do it"

Hey rg, do Scotland a big favor and quit posting!
Old 03-02-2008, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

no i am not a trophy hunter. most of the time i shoot does for the meat
remington girl don't listen to some you can post here it makes it interesting
Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sylvan,

Is that the message you really want to send? The girl made a mistake. She is growing.She is learning. Do you feel we have a responsibility to teach? Rather than send the student packing, wouldn't it be better to point out theirinadequacies and teach them to make better judgements? I am sure some kind soul did that for you.....

Come on guys, cut the girl some slack! She made a mistake and is trying to make amends. She isindeed a person.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:19 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Sylvan,

Is that the message you really want to send? The girl made a mistake. She is growing.She is learning. Do you feel we have a responsibility to teach? Rather than send the student packing, wouldn't it be better to point out theirinadequacies and teach them to make better judgements? I am sure some kind soul did that for you.....

Come on guys, cut the girl some slack! She made a mistake and is trying to make amends. She isindeed a person.
Huckleberry,
You're right, some people are too quick on the kill. They should be more like me and you!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea, you're probably right. I guess I just don't respond too kindly when I sense an anti american attitude.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sylvan

Yea, you're probably right. I guess I just don't respond too kindly when I sense an anti american attitude.
Who's got an attitude now hmm? Must be great to be perfect like you Sylvan, congrats!

Grow up and quit being paranoid. Everybody makes mistakes but you obviously dont agree, heh if you think im being anti-American you should hear what the middle east says about your country and believe me you wont like it.

Sarah
Old 03-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sarah,

Darn it girl! Take thatcotton pick'nScottish pride and hide it in a basket! You didn't need to make any further comments-PERIOD! We are doing damage control here. You do not need to stir the pot... unless of course you're a glutton for punishment. If you want respect, then give it!
Old 03-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

how could you guys start an argument over this
Old 03-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sarah,

Darn it girl! Take thatcotton pick'nScottish pride and hide it in a basket! You didn't need to make any further comments-PERIOD! We are doing damage control here. You do not need to stir the pot... unless of course you're a glutton for punishment. If you want respect, then give it!
I get annoyed when people try and start fights.

Sowwie.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

Sarah,

I get annoyed when people try and start fights.

Sowwie.

Quick Reply: Trophy Hunting "Do you do it"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.