Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you shoot an albino if it was illegal?

Old 02-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Would you shoot an albino if it was illegal?

Just for asking we should wash his mouth out ...but with what????
Old 02-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Would anyone honstly not shoot a full albino big racked buck (like the one in the pic)just because your state says there illegal to shoot?
I know if it was illegal in my state i would shoot it in a heart beat, How can they tell me i cant shoot a deer based on its color... there rascist!

I think you mean if it was legal in your state you would shoot it. I would too. IA made it illegal. Dumb law as it is inferior and shouldn't be in the breeding gene pool.

no i mean if it was illegal... i think its the stupidest law ive ever seen in my life, and all though ill probly never seen an albino in my life, i would still shoot one in a heart beat, illegal or not.
Perhaps next you willfind the legal hunting season a stupid law and shoot deer whenever you want
Old 02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

What if it was gut shot by an athiest gay hunter that's pro choice behind a highfence under a feeder with a crossbow on a sunday after the guy had a beer at lunch?

Old 02-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Would anyone honstly not shoot a full albino big racked buck (like the one in the pic)just because your state says there illegal to shoot?
I know if it was illegal in my state i would shoot it in a heart beat, How can they tell me i cant shoot a deer based on its color... there rascist!

I think you mean if it was legal in your state you would shoot it. I would too. IA made it illegal. Dumb law as it is inferior and shouldn't be in the breeding gene pool.
agreed. albino and piebald deer should be actively and encouragingly hunted. they should be seasonless and tagless.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: GregH

Telling people on the internet (or anywhere else) that you'd willingly break the law because you don't agree with it is pure stupidity.
I couldn't agree more.....

We need this kind of mentality on another thread.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

haha, I think he means illegal! I thought the same thing, if it were legal, I'm not sure, but it's big time illegal here, so I guess shoot it and hope I'm not on the jury.

I laughed when I saw the post, basically saying, would you commit a crime knowingly? Would you grab that bag of money laying on the floor at the bank?

What do you plan to do with it once you shoot it? Mount it yourself? tell buddies about it? throw it away and be honored you just shot it and move on? Doesn't make sense to me anyway you slice it. You couldn't take it to a taxidermist to mount....so you'd be stuck doing it yourself. And if you're just using the meat, what are you doing with the hide? throwing it away, sounds likea waste. Either way, bad idea if it's illegal in your state. If anything get the law changed, then shoot it.

Personlly I know albinos tend to not last long in the wild anyway, and they're always be around in the genetics somewhere, so shooting 1 won't really erase albinos for good. I think it should probably be legal, and then you could have a cool mount, or dont shoot it if you want to see more of them around. Or at least that one. I would think up north in the snow albinos would be a good thing, same with like white tigers in siberia....etc...though you usually don't see them more often in those places, but I think a albine would have a better chance growing up in a snowy climate vs. elsewhere.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

[:@][:'(][>:] How bout NO!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I really have a hard time believing that this is a discussion. WOW!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Yeah! but then I've seen discussions on whether broadheads should be shaving sharp or not, and if you should pick a spot or just shoot by the force.
Nothing much surprises me anymore

Dan
Old 02-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Yeah! but then I've seen discussions on whether broadheads should be shaving sharp or not, and if you should pick a spot or just shoot by the force.
Nothing much surprises me anymore

Dan
Now that right there is funny, I don't care who ya are.

Quick Reply: Would you shoot an albino if it was illegal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.