Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you shoot an albino if it was illegal?

Old 02-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Would you shoot an albino if it was illegal?

It's called breaking the law........hello.

There are lots and lots of really neat things out there that I would love to touch or have but we can't always have what we want. Plenty of laws out there that we might not necessarily AGREE with (and this IS one I don't) but tough noogies, it's illegal and you should conduct yourself accordingly.

You see the prettiest girl you ever saw in your life walk by and in your mindshe's one of a kind and man you would justLOVE to walk right up and kiss her!![:-]...........Just because YOU want to makes it ok?

I stand by my original post.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Ok I feel better now about my post.
I dont see hows its stupid, i want to see you pass up that deer if its illegal in your state, and under your stand... send me the fine in the mail, well worth it.
The fine usually includes loss of hunting, vehicle, weapon, etc...possibly jail...

and what are you going to do with it if you don't get caught? bring it to the taxidermist? lol...he would get a kick out of that I am sure.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

Would anyone honstly not shoot a full albino big racked buck (like the one in the pic)just because your state says there illegal to shoot?
I know if it was illegal in my state i would shoot it in a heart beat, How can they tell me i cant shoot a deer based on its color... there rascist!

It is posts and statements like this that gives hunters a black eye.[:@]

Dude, you need to grow up and try to post mature and sensible thoughts and ideas, or stop posting altogether.

Telling people on the internet (or anywhere else) that you'd willingly break the law because you don't agree with it is pure stupidity.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Bro..If it was illegal. I can guarantee you I'd pass it up..as would Matt and98.9% of the hunters on this site!

I would shoot if it was legal, no doubt. But wouldn't even be tempted if not.

If you were going to take it illegally and you knew he was out there, how is shooting it with a bow (even in season) any different than shooting it at night, at any time of the year?? Still against the law..right??
Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Illegal - camera, what would you do with it anyway??? No taxi is going to take that chance.
Legal - broadhead.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

You going to bring it in with Cmere deer? Then you could double fines.

What if you shot it and then it went ten yards on to your posted neighbors property?

No I wouldn't shoot it ifit was illegal. Someone else proably had to pass it up, so why should you get to shoot it?

Old 02-28-2008, 10:03 AM

We have an albino doe around our farm that I have seem many, many times and NO I WOULD NOT EVER SHOOT HER!!!!!

How can you even admit you would be willing to break the law? That kind of comment really makes hunters look good.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Defianately one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read on here. This post shouldn't be locked it should be deleted.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did somebody Hi-jack his account even he can't be that stupid!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

It's called breaking the law........hello.

There are lots and lots of really neat things out there that I would love to touch or have but we can't always have what we want. Plenty of laws out there that we might not necessarily AGREE with (and this IS one I don't) but tough noogies, it's illegal and you should conduct yourself accordingly.

You see the prettiest girl you ever saw in your life walk by and in your mindshe's one of a kind and man you would justLOVE to walk right up and kiss her!![:-]...........Just because YOU want to makes it ok?

I stand by my original post.
What he said. Saved me some typing time.

Quick Reply: Would you shoot an albino if it was illegal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.