Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Paid for my GTO today

Old 02-27-2008, 09:00 AM

Default RE: Paid for my GTO today

Good luck buddy, that's all I'm sayin.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:02 AM

TELL YOU SOMETHING FUNNY... I WAS READING ELITES FORUM AND SAW A POST FROM A GUY NAME GERM...AND HOW HE JUST PAID FOR HIS GTO...I BET I DIDN'T GET DONE READING IT FOR 10 SECONDS, SWITCHED BACK TO HNI AND READ IT AGAIN.. KINDA FUNNY...GERM WHEN YOU GET IT, DO A FULL REPORT ON IT HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT. ALOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BE HAVING ISSUES WITH IT NOT REACHING IBO SPECS ON THERE FORUM. MAYBE IF YOU HAVE YOURS CHRONO THAN YOU CAN GIVE US APERSONAL VIEW OF IT. I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD EVERLIE WOULD YOU...JUST JKING
Old 02-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: WVSPORTSMAN

TELL YOU SOMETHING FUNNY... I WAS READING ELITES FORUM AND SAW A POST FROM A GUY NAME GERM...AND HOW HE JUST PAID FOR HIS GTO...I BET I DIDN'T GET DONE READING IT FOR 10 SECONDS, SWITCHED BACK TO HNI AND READ IT AGAIN.. KINDA FUNNY...GERM WHEN YOU GET IT, DO A FULL REPORT ON IT HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT. ALOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVING ISSUES WITH IT NOT REACHING IBO SPECS ON THERE FORUM. MAYBE IF YOU HAVE YOURS CHRONO THAN YOU CAN GIVE US ON HERE A PERSONAL VIEW OF IT. I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD EVERLIE WOULD YOU...JUST JKING
Funny that is what I was reading the post about the IBO specs. Being I shoot such a heavy arrow I seldom pay attention.

Mobo don't be a hater I still have my CyberTech

I shot a RH one, and I was sold on the pull. It is 30 FPS faster than my ROSS
Old 02-27-2008, 09:07 AM

I PLAN ON SHOOTING IT IF IT EVER HITS DEALERS IN MY AREA. THE NEAREST DEALER TOOK MY NUMBER AND SAID HE WOULD CALL THE DAY THEY ARRIVE IN HIS SHOP. I PLAN ON BUYING A NEW BOW IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, BUT I GOTTA SHOOT BEFORE I BUY
Old 02-27-2008, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im kind of eye balling the ExtreamXL myself.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:08 AM

Oh, I'm not a hater, germ. In fact, I really, really like the Elite line up.....Ummm.......let's just say we don't have a very good track record w/ them......Or I would be shooting one now actually.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Germ, what weight did you shoot the righty at? When I try to shoot righty bows and they know I'm a lefty they always want to crank it down. When they do this you don't get a true feel for the draw so I have to tell them to leave it alone.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

They carry Elites at my shop now, deffinately a sweet looking bow... i drew the 60lbs bow so i really dont know much about them, but the guy thats there all the time, just bought two gto's one for 3d and one for hunting.....
Old 02-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is that your turkey bow?

Is it Germ law that you have to buy something new every week?If you ever run out of space to store all this stuff, just send it my way.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Germ, what weight did you shoot the righty at? When I try to shoot righty bows and they know I'm a lefty they always want to crank it down. When they do this you don't get a true feel for the draw so I have to tell them to leave it alone.
I shot it at 66 lbs LH and 60 lbs right handed. Strange I know, I can go both ways

Quick Reply: Paid for my GTO today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.