Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not even thinking about it, what the .....?

Old 02-26-2008, 02:52 PM

Default Not even thinking about it, what the .....?

Usually by this time of year Im bass fishing and focused on my upcoming tournys. This year, I am more focused on getting my bow and land lined up for next year. I have a 35K $ Triton sitting in my yard that hasn't been started since early Sept.!! Im up at the archery shops every sat. I usually drop the hunting by this time and start obssessing about fishing. Not this year, and I have been bow hunting and bass fishing for almost 20 yrs, I may have seen my better days as an angler, last 2 years I have just been so crazy for bowhunting. I don't know why, I have loved it for nearly 20 yrs, but it is even deeper now. My wife says Im sick!! I am sick... I know I am, just didn't think I would be more so after 20 yrs...
Old 02-26-2008, 05:57 PM

Default RE: Not even thinking about it, what the .....?

All i think about is Hunting
Old 02-26-2008, 06:42 PM

Combine the two and start fishing with your bow from it!

Best fun I have ever had during the summertime. Will be doing it much more this year.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:57 PM

too much penalty weight deducted for dead fish at the scale!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been doing more and more bowhunting the last few years. To the point now where that's my main focus (hunting wise) all year long....
Old 02-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Fork Horn

it seems to get worse and more addictive as time goes on but no matter how much money i spend or how many deer i shoot i will never lose it. i am hunter for life and i have family that tells me all the time how im crazy and obsessed and sick... DAMN RIGHT I AM!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Typical Buck

i know exactly what you guys mean. i'm 17 years old (feb 5th) i started hunting when i was 10. i'm already obsessed. i want to know everything there is to know about it. Firearm, Archery, Traditional, deer, turkey, upland...I LOVE IT!!!I don't know ifi'm obsessing a little young or what but nobody I know is this crazy at my age. were any of you?

if it gets worse as time goes on....i'm doomed, but looking forward to it
Old 02-27-2008, 02:35 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Seif5034

i know exactly what you guys mean. i'm 17 years old (feb 5th) i started hunting when i was 10. i'm already obsessed. i want to know everything there is to know about it. Firearm, Archery, Traditional, deer, turkey, upland...I LOVE IT!!!I don't know ifi'm obsessing a little young or what but nobody I know is this crazy at my age. were any of you?

Yup.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:42 AM
N2D

ORIGINAL: Seif5034

I started hunting at about the same age and I will be 50 in May. The only thing that has changed is that I spend more money on it now. Don't worry, it will get worse.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hell sell the boat and buy more hunting stuff![8D]

Quick Reply: Not even thinking about it, what the .....?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.