Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Illinois Deer Classic was a Blast!(Pics)

Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Illinois Deer Classic was a Blast!(Pics)

You lucky dog you...which bow did you win?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hope everyone enjoys the Bows Pat gave away over the Weekend. It was a Great time and I enjoyed meeting MOmightymite, Mo Bowhnter, jmbuckhunter, Bols, mobow, and HNIChristine. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. It is always nice to put a face with a name. It was busy but it was a Blast, and I hated for it to end. It's always a pleasure working with any of the guys, and especially Pat. Thanks Pat for putting up with Greg and I

Dan
Old 02-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ILL BUCK

I had a great time too.

Man how hot was Pat Reeves girl friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is a minnesota boy, nuff said.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

definately good to meet you guys, I would have stayed and talked but as you can imagine, the expo was crowded and I didn't want to waist your time by BS'n. I did get to talk to Talltines for a good while, I don't think i got to actually meet Todd, because he was with some customers but I did get to meet stikbow and Justin and dukeand a bunch of others, they just happened to be standing in a group by the WKP stand....like a gang. Overall I had a great time, really stoked that I met some of you in person!
Old 02-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Back at all you guys it was great meeting and talking with everyone and now more faces to try and remember!! As most can tell we all love to talk whitetails!! Walt
Old 02-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to come up and introduce themselves; the only problem with working a Bowtech booth is they're generally the most crowded at any show we're at and that kinda makes it hard to have much time to shoot the breeze.

Kudos to the guys who came by as soon as the show opened before we got slammed; that was some good thinkin'!

Thanks again for everyone coming by!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, what Greg said...

It was great meeting you all and getting to talk to you in person.

Hopefully again next year...
Old 02-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

To those guys that stopped by the Illinois Bowfishers booth while I wasn't there and told the guys working the booth "Tell Christine I stopped by." Umm... I don't know who you were (because those guys didn't know). So, thanks for stopping by and sorry I missed you. [&o]

It was good to meet MeanV2 (one of these days I will try one of those string stoppers). I enjoyed hassling the rest of the Bowtech crew. You need more short draw left handed bows. (and of course..... a BOWFISHING bow)

Any of you exhibitorsget to enjoy the mud pitout back?A bit of mud wrassling andmud bogging is always a good way to end a show weekend.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

Any of you exhibitorsget to enjoy the mud pitout back?A bit of mud wrassling andmud bogging is always a good way to end a show weekend.

My breifcase fell off my cart and intothat nasty muck...Upside down mind you...And guess what took the brunt of it...The new hat I got from you...Oh, well I told you I wanted to make it look worn...

BTW, it probably wouldn't have been so bad but they were salting it on Thurs while we were setting up...I was a little confused as to why you salt mud/gravel...
Old 02-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter
BTW, it probably wouldn't have been so bad but they were salting it on Thurs while we were setting up...I was a little confused as to why you salt mud/gravel...
They're a Smart bunch![8D]

Dan

Quick Reply: Illinois Deer Classic was a Blast!(Pics)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.