Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Back from the IL Classic

Old 02-25-2008, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Back from the IL Classic

ORIGINAL: Bols

Justin had some top secret box in tow all day. He wouldn't let that thing out of his sight. [8D]
Remember the briefcase Marcellus Wallace carried around in Pulp Fiction? It's kind of like that.

OR it was just my external hard drive with all of my footage from this season on it that I picked up from Mr. WKP himself. I'll leave it up to you to decide.

It was great seeing you all as usual, and I'm looking forward to the "Coon Creek Hunt Club" get together this summer.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Justin

Justin had some top secret box in tow all day. He wouldn't let that thing out of his sight. [8D]
Remember the briefcase Marcellus Wallace carried around in Pulp Fiction? It's kind of like that.

OR it was just my external hard drive with all of my footage from this season on it that I picked up from Mr. WKP himself. I'll leave it up to you to decide.

It was great seeing you all as usual, and I'm looking forward to the "Coon Creek Hunt Club" get together this summer.
I saw the internals of the box, but I do believe you hollowed out that external HD and stuffed it full of cashola and "big buck magic mojo powder"for next season.

So,since that is the truth of the box, itis more like the briefcase that Marcellus Wallace carried aroundin Pulp Fiction.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice pics..
Old 02-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man, sounds like that was a fun show. Cant wait till Iowa this weekend
Old 02-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Not only is Mobow shooting a bowtech, i believe that is also a WB on there cool pics John, wish i could have made it, ill be therenext year Did you give that wedgie to bolls that i requested?? i had a hit out on him from both of ya [8D]
It was the standard Bowtech HostageNice pics jm!! You sure looked good shooting that Bowtech mobowThe Bowtech booth was a busy place, but that's what makes it so much fun to work in it. Actually come to think of it, I don't know how you could call that work it was a Blast and it was Great to meet a lot of new faces.

Dan
Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Typical Buck

I didn't get the chance to stop by the bowtech booth! BAH! I did, however, get to meet a bunch of the guys at the WKP booth, I am very glad I got the chance to do that! I got to talk with talltines for awhile and got to shake the hands of many of the HNI crew, once again, nice to meet you all and I wish i could have stayed and talked, but the show was extremely busy!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

The rock father I like it all in good fun bro, if i were there i would have done it myself as for the $100.00, i would not have taken it anyway, you won it fair and square

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Not only is Mobow shooting a bowtech, i believe that is also a WB on there cool pics John, wish i could have made it, ill be therenext year Did you give that wedgie to bolls that i requested?? i had a hit out on him from both of ya [8D]
Ohh yeah, I see how it is blood! You're putting hits out on me like you are the "Rock"father or something. Sending your cronies John and Don to do all your dirty work. [8D]

Too bad ya didn't make it....I had a $100 waiting for ya.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey man - it was good meeting you. After you left I told Mike I felt bad for not talking longer, but you're right, the show is definitely busy. We were there for a few hours and still didnt' have a chance to look at everything and talk to everyone I wanted to.

One of these years we'll actually plan something where we meet up for awhile and grab some food and perhaps a few beverages.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heck my buddy Steve and I went over to shoot bowtech bows and they put us to work moving the display before they would let us!! I hate to see what they are going to make a hoyt shooter do before I buy one of there bows!!! Walt
Old 02-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Heck my buddy Steve and I went over to shoot bowtech bows and they put us to work moving the display before they would let us!! I hate to see what they are going to make a hoyt shooter do before I buy one of there bows!!! Walt
Pat and I did that to you[8D]Thanks for the help!! A little last minute change allowed us to expand

Dan

Quick Reply: Back from the IL Classic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.