Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ATTN South Central Il new archery club

Old 02-24-2008, 06:36 PM

Default ATTN South Central Il new archery club

3yrs ago when my cousin and a friend were seniors at south central high school in so il the talked to the school and convienced them that the needed to start a bow club and they pulled it off. they usual go to the local archery shop about 20mi away and spend the day shooting 3d , and the dart system.
mid summer last year the archery club with 46 high school member raised money to buy there own 3d targets.

They will be holding archery 3d shoots starting march 16.in Kinmundy IL.They have 45 targets. I think this is awesome for young kids in are community. If anyone is interested in more info you can email me [email protected]
Old 02-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ATTN South Central Il new archery club

Can you shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] with a list of dates for their shoots. I am glad to hear about high school kids supporting the sport like this and I will be more than willing to my part in supporting them.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: ATTN South Central Il new archery club

Hey, get me a list of the shoots too. I will be there on the 16th. So you like the site? LOL