Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MAN Channel!

Old 02-24-2008, 05:09 PM

Default MAN Channel!

Has anyone spent much time watching the MAN Channel??? (Maximum Adventure Network) I have had this channel on my DirecTV programming for about two weeks now. My work and homework schedule has not allowed much time for TV viewing as of late so I haven't had too much opportunity to form an opinion yet. However, from what I have seen this channel seems to be mostly infomercials and advertisements so far.

I wonder if this channel will suffer the same fate as MOR (Mens Outdoor and Recreation) Channel. MOR was also mainly ads and infomercials as well and did not survive that long. Currently I have the OUTdoor channel that I enjoy very much. Their programming is very good with few ads and non-hunting programs. Versus also has some good outdoor shows much of the time.

What do you guys all think of these channels? What are your expectations for any of these channels? Just some conversation.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:10 PM

Default RE: MAN Channel!

Lol, yeah. I just moved and was forced to give up my cable provider and get a Dish Network satelite. So instead of just VS now I have both channels!

My wife was just so thrilled to hear about it.... [8D]