Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunter's ALERT...

Old 02-21-2008, 02:56 PM

Default RE: Hunter's ALERT...

So I was thinking... If they value animals lives over human lives... Can we have an open season on animal rights activists.
Old 02-21-2008, 03:12 PM

You all are flagging this vid and complaining to YouTube, correct? Whether the video was the sole responsibility of some immature, self righteous brat is not the issue. It's the fact that the video condones destruction of property and harming people. The vid needs shut down and it's "creators" banned from spewing forth such garbage[:'(]
Old 02-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

On that second video posted by 130...

I wouldv'e shot the first Braveheart. The second one was a bit small.. I'd not likely draw my bow back.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:46 PM

Doegirl, while Im right with you on everything, we can't have that pulled b/c of our 1st amendment. Sorry, law is law.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

BOOO these people who made this disgrace.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

I understand the 1st amendment thing but that video advocates actions that can and will cause great harm or even death, so does the 1st amendment still apply?
Old 02-21-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Someone that has a YOUTUBE account should flag that video as inappropraite...

How do I flag inappropriate videos?

If you see a video that you think is inappropriate based on our Terms of Use (http://www.youtube.com/t/terms), you can report it to us for review by clicking the "Flag as Inappropriate" link under the video. [/align]
Old 02-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

My comment was wrong, they have the right to say what ever they want, but it will be the last time they step into my woods.

I went back and apologized. This was my apology.
I am very sorry, my comment was very irrational. I am not going to go harvest more animals, inspite of you, that is just wrong. You have your rights to free speech, and I have my right hunt. Your video just really pissed me off. I respect the animals GOD GAVE us, and the RIGHT to HUNT them. I am very sorry, and this shows how ignorant some humans can be, and I'm not just talking about myself.
P.S. Do you eat beef?
Old 02-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Dominant Buck

This is the message I sent him, remind you, I was very angry, some might be mad at my comment, I am sorry.

You are a ####### moron! Hunting is more humane than shoving a rod through a cows brain! I swear to GOD, if you ever step on to my property, I will blow your ####### brains out with my AK-47. Because of your ####### videos, I am going to go out and shoot extra deer, you mother #######, I am going to go butcher some chickens, and I am going to go trap a raccoon, then let my hunting dogs rip him apart! I swear to god if I ever see you, I will beat you to death, If you are on my own property! Because of your videos, I am going to hunt EVEN more animals, I am going to take children hunting , I am going to hunt all the time, harvesting anything I can, so you stay in California, where your punk ### probably lives! If I ever see you on my property, I will put an arrow through your heart, just like I did too bambi last fall!!!

I didnt really shoot bambi, he dosent need to know that. I am sorry if some of my words affended some.
Now that right there is pretty stupid in itself. You can't go around threatening to kill people and to top it off you put it in writing. Get a grip dude.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

You know, Ron White said you can't fix stupid.

BUT..........

In some states it is perfectly legal to shoot someone for trespassing.
I wish it were like that every where. Some people just need to go away..... permanently.

What does Ron White know?

Quick Reply: Hunter's ALERT...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.