Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A womans brain

Old 02-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A womans brain

Maybe take a Bible with you next time.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Hmmm. Usually I sleep, eat snacks, watch squirrels, or think about women. I've got a pretty simple mind. [8D]
Same goes for me. I usually think about where I will be after college? What kind of job i will have? Sometimes I even think about what my girlfriend and other friends that dont hunt are doing. Other than that I play games on my cell phone, and text Mo Bowhnter to see if hes not seeing anything either.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't really do much "outside the box" thinking when I'm in a tree. I think about deer, beer, premium salads... and a particular doe (not necessarily in that order). But sometimes I do find myself basquing in the fall sun thinking about, well... nothing. After those hunts where you see nothing at all, I always wish that God would email me a map with little red X's of where the deer were when I was in the stand. But that's about the extent of my thoughts. I also think about how a womans brain functions, and attempt to come to terms that I'll probably never understand it.

ORIGINAL: Germ

Hey is Dustin not giving you enough cuddle time or something

Men have a nothing box, we can sit and do/think nothing
That cuddle time comes at a very high price Mr. Germ. Thanks to your book on "Spooning for Idiots"

ORIGINAL: BrentH243

Haha...you actually come up with these while you are hunting...and remember them all?
She remembers EVERYTHING... I assure you of that.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sit in my stand and wonder what women think about when they sit in a stand.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite
I play games on my cell phone, and text Mo Bowhnter to see if hes not seeing anything either.
No wonder you don't see any deer.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

this is why

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2649223
Old 02-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

this is why

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2649223
That my friend... is Gold.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:57 AM

I often find myself thinking about hunting "stuff"

Like a new treestand design or new products for my bow...not that I could design them myself...but I like to come up with ideas

Or I just try to figure out when the deer are gonna show up
Old 02-21-2008, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite
I play games on my cell phone, and text Mo Bowhnter to see if hes not seeing anything either.
No wonder you don't see any deer.
Actually this season i was in the middle of texting him when I shot my deer! Funny thing is I told him how I hadnt seen a deer all season on stand and I bet tonight was going to be no different. About 2 minutes later a big doe came strolling through at 25 yrd with no shot, and then 30 min later a spike came chasing two yearling. And i shot one of the yearlings.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

i goto the treestand so i dont have to think. my mind is pretty empty when im in the stand...its focused on hunting. i leave life's baggage at the truck. thats one of the reasons i enjoy hunting and fishing...its my way out. not that i usually have anything major on my mind...i just like to escape daily life and forget it all for a while.

ive tried sitting there and pondering about life and thinking about everything going on in my life...tried playing around with the cell phone....tried reading...i didnt like any of it. still take the cell phone just for emergency reasons...and it is my clock. other than that, im either focused on the hunt or i might be catching a little nap...

Quick Reply: A womans brain

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.